South Pittsburg vs Grundy County

OLD PIRATE

ooh-wee, Dad burnit.. some fellers are a tad wired from the looks of things here on coacht. recon they been pend up a too long with them skillet slingers and some are a talking likes it was yesterday they went and got blasted on the head. Old Pirate says them yeller jackets from GC have OP kinda of worried. Guess the sound of jackets makes OP think bout them other jackets from TC. Never mind that OP has a right smart discomfort from gitting them ther jackets out of this here old jock. Lest ways kinda made OP look impressive in the lower area with so much swelling. That along got the wife to lift the skillet a few less times while attempting to sweet talk OP to come to bed early. OP fooled her jest like them ther Pirates is a goin to foll some folkes come NEXT Friday night. Dad burnit.....Them GC fellers better a watch out them SP SPeedway fellers is a goin to be wide open with ear pinned back and cleats a blazing fine tuning for them scandrells from that ther purple painted town. :thumb:

Them GC fellers will play hard OP is sure but come mid 3rd quarter them youngons will begin to catch a few snaps. Sorry DL, OP says coach Bryant will turn them fellers a round, jest it ain't a good time to catch the Pirates after a hearing them Jasper fellers bump them gums about a beating everyone and goin UNDEFEATED this year. Rumor is them youngons are like a cage full of pit bulldogs a hongry, on steroids with aids. Jest some right powerful mean ear holing youngons. Git Ready Fellers..

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like Grundy will have a great gate from this game. There seems to be more people in Jasper worried about this game than the one in the valley. Does this mean that many Marion fans are coming to our game instead of watching the Warriors vs. the Warriors????

DL (who thinks that would be great. Our program needs the money! Got some long bus trips for the team this year and gas still ain't cheap. :roflol: )

It looks like Grundy will have a great gate from this game. There seems to be more people in Jasper worried about this game than the one in the valley. Does this mean that many Marion fans are coming to our game instead of watching the Warriors vs. the Warriors????

DL (who thinks that would be great. Our program needs the money! Got some long bus trips for the team this year and gas still ain't cheap. :lol: )

Don't worry too much about the gate Del. I think it will be a good crowd. Pirate fans are ready for some action and Grundy fans are more excited about this season than in a while.

DL (who thinks that would be great. Our program needs the money! Got some long bus trips for the team this year and gas still ain't cheap. :lol: )

Don't worry too much about the gate Del. I think it will be a good crowd. Pirate fans are ready for some action and Grundy fans are more excited about this season than in a while.

Well I'm just hoping to get some of our money back. I was down there on the 15th and spent money at Tractor Supply, Wal-Mart, Marion Farmers Co-Op, the pet groomers in South Pittsburg, gave money to the Jasper pee wee cheerleaders at Wal-Mart, paid the South Pittsburg band for a truck wash at McDonalds and ate at Sonic in SP. And they say the economy is bad. :lol::lol:

DL.

Well I'm just hoping to get some of our money back. I was down there on the 15th and spent money at Tractor Supply, Wal-Mart, Marion Farmers Co-Op, the pet groomers in South Pittsburg, gave money to the Jasper pee wee cheerleaders at Wal-Mart, paid the South Pittsburg band for a truck wash at McDonalds and ate at Sonic in SP. And they say the economy is bad. :lol::lol:

DL.

No worries there will be and always are a lot of Pirate fans backing there team.

DL.

Yeah, tell me about it, it seems the worse the economy gets the more I have to spend. Just doing my part to help turn it around :lol: