Smith Co. visits Gordonsville

imallin

Alright everyone, this game is gonna be a blowout. I'm not gonna put a score on it because it's gonna be bad. But Smith Co. wins BIG. Croz I don't know what SC team you saw play last friday but it was obviously not the same team I saw play. The team I saw play is gonna line up and pop ole Gville in the mouth over and over again and make them like it. :thumb:

I saw the same team you did.

I went there expecting to be impressed, so no one can say anything about my blue colored glasses.

However, I left there not as impressed as I expected, so maybe all those pairs of black colored glasses ya'll are looking through are a little too dark.

Those black colored glasses that the Owls are looking through show only the beauty, but they hide all the truth.

paraphrasing John Conlee.

Yeah...CC did get that 1 first down in 3 1/2 quarters...and Johnston did miss 2 passes. I wouldn't have been impressed either. :thumb:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright everyone, this game is gonna be a blowout. I'm not gonna put a score on it because it's gonna be bad. But Smith Co. wins BIG. Croz I don't know what SC team you saw play last friday but it was obviously not the same team I saw play. The team I saw play is gonna line up and pop ole Gville in the mouth over and over again and make them like it. :thumb:

I saw the same team you did.

I went there expecting to be impressed, so no one can say anything about my blue colored glasses.

However, I left there not as impressed as I expected, so maybe all those pairs of black colored glasses ya'll are looking through are a little too dark.

Those black colored glasses that the Owls are looking through show only the beauty, but they hide all the truth.

paraphrasing John Conlee.

Yeah...CC did get that 1 first down in 3 1/2 quarters...and Johnston did miss 2 passes. I wouldn't have been impressed either. :thumb:

Yeah, and Gville looked good against Red Boiling Springs last year. What's your point?

y r u braggin bout beatin a team 2 classifications lower than u?

u ought 2 beat them.

no brainer

come play us @ oakland & c what a real butt whuppin is like

good luck 2 coach moose & his boyz

grind them

me thunks u need 2 wurry 'bout them privute schools insted of gettin' on hour threds

Croz, all teams have minor deficiencies, especially early. Ball security has surely been addressed this week in Owl country. Some teams have major deficiencies. I'll let you let me know which is which about halftime Friday night.

Olandpats, one of the reasons SC has only gone so far recently is the same as that stretch the Patriots had versus Riverdale. The deck was stacked against you. Not an excuse, but..... Fun isn't it??