Smith Co. visits Gordonsville

imallin

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to everyone this is a gordonsville player. and last friday was a hard loss for me but believe we have earned the respect of our comunity. the game is over and my last time to play against the owls but every player gave it there all out ther on both teams. all the trash talking from before the game is over. and we earned our respect. also i watched film and as many dropped passes that sc had g ville had just as many dropped interception. to the unknown owl idk who you r idc really. but a heck of a game to you and your team. i believe me and my team answered the ? about if g ville line could control sc line i think we did. hard fought game hard not to come out with a win good luck to sc against la.also is ponder okay?

To the unknown owl,

You need to worry about playing and leave coacht to the has beens.

This is the most RIDICULOUS post I have read in a long time. Correct - you are a "has been".

Hold up there, Scoot. If I'm not mistaken, the coaching staff would prefer that current players focus on their game...not talking smack or worrying about what is on Coach Ts. That being the case, OwlStMafia is backing what the players have already been told by the coaches and possibly trying to keep Unknown from getting himself into trouble. It's true that Unknown hasn't said the first thing out of the way, but rules are rules. Granted, Mafia could have worded it a little better, but the coaches know what they're doing and as fans, we should support them.

To the unknown owl,

You need to worry about playing and leave coacht to the has beens.

This is the most RIDICULOUS post I have read in a long time. Correct - you are a "has been".

Hold up there, Scoot. If I'm not mistaken, the coaching staff would prefer that current players focus on their game...not talking smack or worrying about what is on Coach Ts. That being the case, OwlStMafia is backing what the players have already been told by the coaches and possibly trying to keep Unknown from getting himself into trouble. It's true that Unknown hasn't said the first thing out of the way, but rules are rules. Granted, Mafia could have worded it a little better, but the coaches know what they're doing and as fans, we should support

them.

If the coaches said not be on CoachT - granted they should not be on CoachT. I don't think Mafia knew that as the way he posted - very poor choice of words if he did know. Again, if the coaches said not to post on CoachT, my bad.