McMinn Central @ Polk County

loudnboy35

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see this game is 2 weeks away but I will give a prediction on this one. Hmmm from what i saw of Central they are extremely tough even though they lost tonight against McMinn county. But, I have saw alot of Polk because i have been a Polk fan all my life and im going to be honest. This is one of the best teams Coach D has fielded to date. They have depth and the right mix of speed and size. The coaching is phenomenal and they beat a shockingly solid Bradley team tonight. That being said Central has beat Polk two years in a row and im sure they wanna keep the trend going. Polk is extremely hungry for there first win over their big rivals in two years. Im sure Polk would love to get started on beating them seven years in a row again. These two teams HATE each other. The fans HATE each other. On several instances I have heard fans wish players would die. Mean i know but still. These two teams do not mix. However, I think Polk's D is going to be a bit to much for Central to handle this year. And Polk's offense has gotten better threefold. SO, I am going to quit ranting and take the home team and my team Polk County.

Lets see,

Polk-28

Central-21

P.S. im being nice to Central on that score prediction. :thumb:

Should be a tight game. Polk is traditionally strong after coming off a bye week. Central will be coming off two games against two quality opponents. This could be a blessing or a curse. The big blue may be beat up physically after cleveland and mcminn. god knows they better get the cramp issue solved. on the other hand a AAA oponent could be a welcomed sight after banging with the big boys for two weeks straight.

safe to say central isn't worried at all about polk this week. they have thier hands full with cleveland! the polk-central game will be one of those good ole slobber knockers...this might be one of those to close to call games....sure polk will be fresh going into this game, but central will have a little momentum going for them.

Lets see this game is 2 weeks away but I will give a prediction on this one. Hmmm from what i saw of Central they are extremely tough even though they lost tonight against McMinn county. But, I have saw alot of Polk because i have been a Polk fan all my life and im going to be honest. This is one of the best teams Coach D has fielded to date. They have depth and the right mix of speed and size. The coaching is phenomenal and they beat a shockingly solid Bradley team tonight. That being said Central has beat Polk two years in a row and im sure they wanna keep the trend going. Polk is extremely hungry for there first win over their big rivals in two years. Im sure Polk would love to get started on beating them seven years in a row again. These two teams HATE each other. The fans HATE each other. On several instances I have heard fans wish players would die. Mean i know but still. These two teams do not mix. However, I think Polk's D is going to be a bit to much for Central to handle this year. And Polk's offense has gotten better threefold. SO, I am going to quit ranting and take the home team and my team Polk County.

Lets see,

Polk-28

Central-21

P.S. im being nice to Central on that score prediction. :hungry:

You were doing good until you stated Bradley was a solid team. Come on.......they're the perennial doormat for their District and will be fortunate to go 4-6. Still glad Polk beat them, though.

I think Central and Polk is a good rivalry, and I don't see the "hate" you describe. Strong and competitive desire to beat one another, but not a hate as far as I can see. Maybe you and some other jealous Polk fans hate Central? And since you're a Polk fan, the "death wish threats" must have come from your folks. How sad......it's only a football game!

I believe Central takes this one as easily as they did last year.

You were doing good until you stated Bradley was a solid team. Come on.......they're the perennial doormat for their District and will be fortunate to go 4-6. Still glad Polk beat them, though.

I think Central and Polk is a good rivalry, and I don't see the "hate" you describe. Strong and competitive desire to beat one another, but not a hate as far as I can see. Maybe you and some other jealous Polk fans hate Central? And since you're a Polk fan, the "death wish threats" must have come from your folks. How sad......it's only a football game!

this game will be a little closer than last year. speaking of last year...man if it hadn't been raining, central would have beaten polk by about 40 points!!! anyway that was last year...

Lets see,

You have nothing better to do than bash Bradley, whats your team? State champs maybe? State champs ever? I would bet never! And the district that they were in , i would bet your team would be the door mat.So how about sticking to the thread topic , and leave 14 to 18 year old kids alone.

Polk-28

Central-21

P.S. im being nice to Central on that score prediction. :mellow:

This will be a great game, I hate to pick a winner, but im going to have to take polk by 7. Now blitsnbuc, you talk so much about Bradley, calling them a door mat, has your team ever won state? defending state champs maybe, i doubt it. Has your team ever played in or won a district that Bradley has been playing in? Why dont you stick to the thread topic, and stop bashing a bunch of 15-18 year old kids.