McMinn Central @ Polk County

loudnboy35

How about all of you quit talking about the 80's and past championships.... This forward isn't about u serving time in the military its about 2 teams loaded with athletes preparing to duke it out.... I wanna hear about players.... Polk's line an amazing job against Bradley's Beast for lineman how is Central gunna compete with Bradley's Lineman... #75 Taylor ????? and #72 Nick Jones Are incredibly strong... #55 Is very aggressive and #77 Is small but very tough... Polk's Starting fullback came out with an injury and #39 Saxe stepped up And Led the team in rushing till the Injured Fullback #30 Christian Made an outstanding come back in the second half and went from not being able to walk to leading Polk in Rushing Yards.... Polk has great leadership and they are dedicated to their coaches... They dont smart off and they are coach-able... I found that out when my nephew scrimmaged them.... Good Luck Polk Shut them boys up

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about all of you quit talking about the 80's and past championships.... This forward isn't about u serving time in the military its about 2 teams loaded with athletes preparing to duke it out.... I wanna hear about players.... Polk's line an amazing job against Bradley's Beast for lineman how is Central gunna compete with Bradley's Lineman... #75 Taylor ????? and #72 Nick Jones Are incredibly strong... #55 Is very aggressive and #77 Is small but very tough... Polk's Starting fullback came out with an injury and #39 Saxe stepped up And Led the team in rushing till the Injured Fullback #30 Christian Made an outstanding come back in the second half and went from not being able to walk to leading Polk in Rushing Yards.... Polk has great leadership and they are dedicated to their coaches... They dont smart off and they are coach-able... I found that out when my nephew scrimmaged them.... Good Luck Polk Shut them boys up

I'm still trying to figure out why we're talking about Polk instead of Cleveland? Yes Polk is a "Region" game, But Central has bigger fish to fry before they can start thinking about Polk County.

aww good ole polk and central thread. For the past 3 years its always been the same. "polks going to win this one blah blah blah" . Its about time for yall to be backing up what you say on here. :thumb:

If central plays anything like they did against mcminn, even with the cramps which we hope they have fixed, polk wont stand a chance, and also having moss and seaton back this time. Should be a good game. :thumb:

aww good ole polk and central thread. For the past 3 years its always been the same. "polks going to win this one blah blah blah" . Its about time for yall to be backing up what you say on here. :thumb:

If central plays anything like they did against mcminn, even with the cramps which we hope they have fixed, polk wont stand a chance, and also having moss and seaton back this time. Should be a good game. :thumb:

best post so far on this thread!!!! get ready superman all the polk fans are about to call you an arrogant central fan!!!!

hey 6+4+3=2......just to make you happy i am gonna go ahead and say central beats polk co even if central beats cleveland or not! i don't think central will be able to beat your wildcats as bad as they did a year ago, though ( it would have been 50-0 instead of 16-0 if the weather was better!)

Yeah smokey that's what you and the blue kool aid drinkers would like to think about last years game. I suppose the weather had no affect on Polk's play. How far did Central make it...the exact same as Polk well you got beat a little worse IIRC a lot worse actually. If it had just not rained we would have done this, well you could say if Polk doesn't score at the end of the game two years ago Central loses. I could care less about the last two years or or the seven yrs before when Central couldn't play dead. New year and both teams are somewhat different than last year! Good luck Friday. I may come up and watch but it might rain so you probably won't score 50 and Cleveland might not get blown out. BTW I say Central will beat Cleveland no matter the weather. I also agree that Cleveland is the worst team in Bradley Co. until they prove otherwise, I have heard this from a lot of people from Cleveland!

superman1030, I don't remember anyone of sound mind saying Polk was going to win last year!

First of all Blitznbuc. You are an idiot. Were you at the Polk/Bradley game. I highly doubt it. So you didn't see the same game I did. Just because Bradley hasn't been good in years past doesn't mean they can't field a good team. They do have 1200 or so kids. Anyways if it wasn't raining last year Polk would have won that game period. We couldn't hold on to the ball for nothing but like it has been said that was last year. There is no way Central will have the momentum going into this game. First of all they tend to get the BIG head. Secondly they are 0-1 right now and could very well start 0-2. From what i have saw and heard Polk is once again the better team in this game. I will give it to the Central kids they have gotten a couple over us the past few years but its time to end that. Polk is the better team and will smack Central right in the mouth.

THATS WHATS UP

TIME FOR SOME PAYBACK :roflol:

Yeah smokey that's what you and the blue kool aid drinkers would like to think about last years game. I suppose the weather had no affect on Polk's play. How far did Central make it...the exact same as Polk well you got beat a little worse IIRC a lot worse actually. If it had just not rained we would have done this, well you could say if Polk doesn't score at the end of the game two years ago Central loses. I could care less about the last two years or or the seven yrs before when Central couldn't play dead. New year and both teams are somewhat different than last year! Good luck Friday. I may come up and watch but it might rain so you probably won't score 50 and Cleveland might not get blown out. BTW I say Central will beat Cleveland no matter the weather. I also agree that Cleveland is the worst team in Bradley Co. until they prove otherwise, I have heard this from a lot of people from Cleveland!

superman1030, I don't remember anyone of sound mind saying Polk was going to win last year!

you can't set here and tell me central could have blown polk out of charger stadium last year! you are right the weather did have an affect on polks play...but it affected central more! central had speed that was taken away from them! the weather did polk because they were slow to begin with!!!! a lot worse? what was the score of polk's first round game? wasn't it a two touchdown game? central got beat 28-14.........you talk about the past an awful lot not to care about it!!!! just keep looking through you red tinted glasses