Clinton @ Dobyns Bennett

coonhunter292

I look forward to seeing the freshman play,they have some talent and size.92,I would bring a rain suit just in case,it looks like we could get some rain.I don't know what the times will have friday,but I'm pretty disapointed in the coverage DB has got everywhere.I paid fifty dollars for fifty cents worth so far on the web.It's a shame to get more from coachT than your local "experts" will write about their home town team.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was there but had to leave at the end of the third quarter with Science Hill leading by two. I guess I missed a good 4th quarter. Who is the freshman that the moved to varsity this week? I know his first name but will not make a atempt to spell it. I noticed he didn't play tonight with the freshman but if he's better than Swafford then he's very special. I was very impressed with Swafford for sure. He's very fast and makes perfect cuts, hits the seams just right and makes people miss. I thought DB had a very good backfield with the quarterback and the other back is good also (can't remember his name) They've got some big guys on the offensive line but chose to go with a smaller line on defense. I think they need some work on defense but it could of been Science Hill who's offense was very good also. That was two good teams that played tonight. I think the most freshman talent I've seen on the field at one time around here in a long time.

Malik (sp?) Foreman is the Frosh. that has moved up to varsity. He played in the JV Game the other night. I wonder what Coach Clark is going to do with Foreman if anything. I can't imagine him moving up just to stand on the sidelines. Foreman has great speed and mis-ability like some great players you see on TV. I don't want to compare him to anyone on here, but he is going to have a fine career for the Indians. And WaCo, your right, Swafford put on a show. Man, that Freshman Class has got some really good talent. They will be fun to watch!

Good luck tonight Indians.

Roll Tribe Roll

With all the hype surrounding Clinton they should have beaten Halls bad. I thought Halls was in a rebuilding year? With that said all you Clinton faitfull your RB looked alot slower than last year. It must have been that 20lbs he packed on when he got hurt last year. So I will say Dobyns Bennett I have no clue about but Clinton dont impress me one bit sorry. They have a QB they cant protect. Just to put this out there Josh Wilson smoked everyone in the 40 yard dash. Clinton will lose!!!:unsure:

With all the hype surrounding Clinton they should have beaten Halls bad. I thought Halls was in a rebuilding year? With that said all you Clinton faitfull your RB looked alot slower than last year. It must have been that 20lbs he packed on when he got hurt last year. So I will say Dobyns Bennett I have no clue about but Clinton dont impress me one bit sorry. They have a QB they cant protect. Just to put this out there Josh Wilson smoked everyone in the 40 yard dash. Clinton will lose!!!:unsure:

man i don't know where you are getting this stuff from. You obviously weren't at the game on friday.

1. Hazelhurst is bigger, but he actually looked way better and just as fast.. and he put that weight on in the weight room

2. Yes clinton didn't look good in the first half.. (they came out flat, i honestly think they looked past halls) but they made up for it in the first 7 mins of the third qtr by scoring 20 points and putting their second stringers in

Clintons beats DB by two touchdowns tonight

And Space3 your team that you are always talking smack about.. loses tonight... to a team that held with and was better most of the game to a pretty good Austin East Team,

man i don't know where you are getting this stuff from. You obviously weren't at the game on friday.

1. Hazelhurst is bigger, but he actually looked way better and just as fast.. and he put that weight on in the weight room

2. Yes clinton didn't look good in the first half.. (they came out flat, i honestly think they looked past halls) but they made up for it in the first 7 mins of the third qtr by scoring 20 points and putting their second stringers in

Clintons beats DB by two touchdowns tonight

And Space3 your team that you are always talking smack about.. loses tonight... to a team that held with and was better most of the game to a pretty good Austin East Team,

Weston might actually be a step slower, but not much, lets remember though that his game really isnt about speed. I played o-line for the dragons westons soph season and im very slow and would be running down field blocking second level and would be close to weston 30 yards downfield but hed still be cutting, breaking tackles and gaining yards. he does have a little breakaway speed but with his build and just enough evasiveness he doesnt even have to use it, the kids a tank, he just pounds out the yards. And kidd dont let Space3 get under your skin he is probably just a teenage hothead that likes to get on here and talk smack behind a made-up name so i really dont care what he says. Him and his mavs will get their whipping in a couple months so dont worry :lol:

Game day and Clinton is coming into the most intimidating stadium in the Tri-Cities good ole J. Fred Johnson. The field is built for speed which is what I hear the Indians train for. The Tribe run straight at Clinton and throw the ball around a little bit, but find the endzone again and again.

Tribe 35

Clinton 17

Game day and Clinton is coming into the most intimidating stadium in the Tri-Cities good ole J. Fred Johnson. The field is built for speed which is what I hear the Indians train for. The Tribe run straight at Clinton and throw the ball around a little bit, but find the endzone again and again.

Tribe 35

Clinton 17

Well,that's different ! I just hope we can tackle,block,and score a lot better this week.I'll take a very close game right now,and would be very happy with any kind of victory.Let's get ready for the game !! Rain or not,I don't care,Roll Tribe!!

http://www.wyshradio.com/

1320 dropped their live feed. We all need to get on them and call them. How pathetic we have the largest following in the state, and 3 radio dial s to choose from them and we have no live feed. We used to have them all live on VIDEO. So, you will have to listen to Clinton's station.

Bud -

Thanks for the link.

Clinton broadcasting guys are not terrible, either. Even a 'down goes Frazier' reference.

Clinton 7 - DB 6. DB scores on pass play, but Clinton block the XP. Late first half.