Clinton @ Dobyns Bennett

coonhunter292

Clinton dont have a defense so you got to have a D Clinton losses! :roflol:

Are you serious?? Clintons defense was way more impressive than their offense in week 0... Actually i will go as far to say that the defense won the game for clinton.. The first half was all defense man.. Clinton held halls scoreless till late in the second qtr.. and most of those yards came bc of penalties...(which clinton needs to work on not running their mouth at a ref... let the coach do that) so obviously you werent at the game or you are blind or something.. Clintons defense was way more improved..def not saying were the best... but considering what they looked like last year... 20 times better

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game. Both teams are very talented and evenly matched in my opinion. Is this the first time for clinton to go play in db? if so then i think you have to give db a slight edge. Home Field advanatge is always a factor. DB is a intimidating place to go play with the mosterous band and crowd. The tribe march they do in pre game is also kinda intimidating. Its a tough place to go play especially for a team who has never played there.

Should be a great game. Both teams are very talented and evenly matched in my opinion. Is this the first time for clinton to go play in db? if so then i think you have to give db a slight edge. Home Field advanatge is always a factor. DB is a intimidating place to go play especially for a team who has never played there with their monsterous crowds and band.

Dobyns Bennett is a great place to watch a game except for the flaw in the visitor stands right now.The band is one of the biggest and best in the entire country,and that is a fact.The walk before a game at home is one of the neatest things in all of football.That school song will get in your head and stay there,along with the war hoop {I think that's what it's called} .Just a great tradition and school .Roll Tribe

Should be a great game. Both teams are very talented and evenly matched in my opinion. Is this the first time for clinton to go play in db? if so then i think you have to give db a slight edge. Home Field advanatge is always a factor. DB is a intimidating place to go play especially for a team who has never played there with their monsterous crowds and band.

Dobyns Bennett is a great place to watch a game except for the flaw in the visitor stands right now.The band is one of the biggest and best in the entire country,and that is a fact.The walk before a game at home is one of the neatest things in all of football.That school song will get in your head and stay there,along with the war hoop {I think that's what it's called} .Just a great tradiction and school .Roll Tribe

Do they not do the walk at away games anymore?

Should be a great game. Both teams are very talented and evenly matched in my opinion. Is this the first time for clinton to go play in db? if so then i think you have to give db a slight edge. Home Field advanatge is always a factor. DB is a intimidating place to go play with the mosterous band and crowd. The tribe march they do in pre game is also kinda intimidating. Its a tough place to go play especially for a team who has never played there.

DB and Clinton have played only one other time. Back in 1974, but im not sure where the game was played. DB won that game 27-0 i think.

DB freshman beat Science Hill tonight 40-32. Wow what a game. Devaun Swafford is an upcoming player to watch. Super fast and very quick. One of the smartest teams i've watched in a while. The whole team seemed to know what to do in every situation. Cook the QB played well and the defense overall was good. The entire team looked to be talented. A lot of players with good hands and speed. Defense made big hits and wrapped up and ran to the ball. This was against a very good looking Science Hill team. I believe Shorty Adams was their running back #45. He's going to be a stud back . The other back #20 was about as good. Very large line and very good and smart QB. It looks like the talent level in the big 8 is going to be good for a while. Saw some kids tonight who could become special at their respective schools. Roll Tribe Roll..............

DB freshman beat Science Hill tonight 40-32. Wow what a game. Devaun Swafford is an upcoming player to watch. Super fast and very quick. One of the smartest teams i've watched in a while. The whole team seemed to know what to do in every situation. Cook the QB played well and the defense overall was good. The entire team looked to be talented. A lot of players with good hands and speed. Defense made big hits and wrapped up and ran to the ball. This was against a very good looking Science Hill team. I believe Shorty Adams was their running back #45. He's going to be a stud back . The other back #20 was about as good. Very large line and very good and smart QB. It looks like the talent level in the big 8 is going to be good for a while. Saw some kids tonight who could become special at their respective schools. Roll Tribe Roll..............

Yeah, I was there but had to leave at the end of the third quarter with Science Hill leading by two. I guess I missed a good 4th quarter. Who is the freshman that the moved to varsity this week? I know his first name but will not make a atempt to spell it. I noticed he didn't play tonight with the freshman but if he's better than Swafford then he's very special. I was very impressed with Swafford for sure. He's very fast and makes perfect cuts, hits the seams just right and makes people miss. I thought DB had a very good backfield with the quarterback and the other back is good also (can't remember his name) They've got some big guys on the offensive line but chose to go with a smaller line on defense. I think they need some work on defense but it could of been Science Hill who's offense was very good also. That was two good teams that played tonight. I think the most freshman talent I've seen on the field at one time around here in a long time.