Trousdale County @ Mayfield, KY......

LOL, LOL, LOL snoball, aint it summertime?? You haven't melted yet?? I bet you melted a little last night.

I've been in ole MC several times and haven't seen my picture posted anywhere. Pretty I've not been charged with anything up there. My name may have been in some people's mouths, but hey if they are spending time talking about me, then someone is getting a rest. They'll turn on the new bunch, too. Its just a matter of time.

Somebody mentioned not going to KY for the scheduled game next year!!! LOL priceless!!

boy, i shoulda known better than to try to match wits with someone of your depth. i mean making the connection of snoball+summer=melting, yikes!!

losses happen it's part of the game. you won't hear me cry about phantom playbooks, clock on demand and make excuses. we'll be there next year, we don't flake. :roflolk:

i listened to the game and if you did, you know that when a class act like jerry "cheese" richmond feels the need to say, "that's a questionable spot" then pot odds say it was more than likely a questionable spot, hey it happens. we can do one of two things, cry for a year, or put it behind us. as far as i'm concerned, today is a new day.

did you see where i said "pot odds" that's poker lingo just like "im all in"

woo doggy!!! i'm catchin on!!! :popcorneater:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I will add on this game...you gave up 420 yards and 48 points to a class A Ky. team that had an even record last year. I would think that would cause some concern. I don't think TC will win 2a this year. Boyd probably has a better offense than Mayfield...and I know they have a better defense.

Antwan, you've been around long enough to know comparing last years record to this years, doesn't

always fly. Mayfield was young last year, "should" be better this time around. They were 5-5 last

yr...reg. season...7-5 thru playoffs. Mayfield didn't really impress all that much, on their own. TC

had their way with them as long as they were playing heads up ball. After they dozed off things

changed dramatically, then the stripes joined in & the rest is, as they say, history.

That being said, the past 2 weeks..yds allowed, etc is a cause for major concern, to me at least.

As I stated in another post, we have to get this fixed, or don't expect to get in Cookeville without

buying a ticket for the 2A dance. TC handed Mayfield 4 tds without so much as a challenge. Major

breakdown somewhere. These things can be fixed. After 2 weeks..no sign of repair.

Patience is not one of my strong points. lol

Maybe the refs were right ,Tc was holding. Has that thought occured to anyone? I feel your pain but you got beat thats all there is to it. Mayfield has played mediocre ball the last 2 seasons but they havent had mediocre talent. Mayfield will play TC anytime. We should be 3-0 against TC if we hadn't fumbled the ball on the goal line the first time we played in the rain. The 2nd time was just a country butt whipping. You"re lucky the score this game wasn't 55-34 if #5 for Mayfield hadn't let that ball for a int. go through his hands thats what the final would have been. Oh well, enjoy your season.

Maybe the refs were right ,Tc was holding. Has that thought occured to anyone? I feel your pain but you got beat thats all there is to it. Mayfield has played mediocre ball the last 2 seasons but they havent had mediocre talent. Mayfield will play TC anytime. We should be 3-0 against TC if we hadn't fumbled the ball on the goal line the first time we played in the rain. The 2nd time was just a country butt whipping. You"re lucky the score this game wasn't 55-34 if #5 for Mayfield hadn't let that ball for a int. go through his hands thats what the final would have been. Oh well, enjoy your season.

And maybe I'll win the Powerball, even tho I don't have a ticket. Folks on both sides of the field saw

this debacle. You're lucky you didn't play here, you'd have been blown out.

Enjoy your "homecooking". You won't get another helping from TC.

"If" it hadn't rained, you likely wouldn't have had the ball to fumble. Everyone knew Mayfield was dirty,

and the refs were biased. Our mistake for signing. Put an * beside the W. as a footnote for the last

game.

BTW, your roads suck as well...... :popcorneater:

I heard that Mayfield was rated pretty high in the Ky.ranking weather thats true or not i don't know if anybody knows what are they rated.I think this will make my beloved Jackets even stronger it shows they got some work to do. I aint making excuses but even though the Jackets did return a lot of starters off last years team,they lost some quality players to graduation.This means someone has to step up in a big way,but ya know what they can and will they always have.Now they have a reason to work hard and get smarter and better.Hats off to Mayfield their a good team we just made too many mistakes and came up a little short.We still as always believe in the Jackets and the Jackets still believe in each other so its a win win on the Creekbank. Rock on Mighty Jackets :thumb:

Tough luck to Grunt and the Jackets. This could be a good thing for the Jackets in the end. Might make them more hongry and ready to put those long stingers in someone's buttocks. Good luck the rest of the season from the Pitt.

BTW Grunt, you should come watch SP/MC this week. Its gonna get ugly down in the valley. Im sure Old Pirate will save room. You could sit between him and that skillet slinger. :thumb::thumb:

Thanks, KL. Don't guess I'll be able to make the valley game. Gotta try to get these boys back on track

somehow. I do wear an armored vest, but hasn't been tested vs skillet slingers yet. OPs' slinger sounds

like a pro. Think I'll wait for the lab tests LOL

Good luck vs MC.....from Grunt & TC

You're a titty baby whiner, grunt. You got beat. I enjoy it even more now cause its eating your heart out. You cant sleep. TC has a big chink in its armor. Its the defense, stupid.

No one is debating the defensive problem, Mumbojumbo. Thing is, TC earned their 40. MF had theirs

handed to them wrapped in a striped shirt. But, a W's a W in KY I suppose. Put it in your trophy case

with your other bogus stuff. Guard it closely, you won't get another one from TC, for sure.

You're laughable getting on here after the fact & running your pathetic little chops. Credibility would

have been better if you had gotten an earlier start...like "before" the game. Any fool with a keyboard

can get on the T & make predictions after the fact.

Get some rest..back to school again tomorrow....3rd grade is it? :thumb::thumb: