Trousdale County @ Mayfield, KY......

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright fellas, this thread is heading down an ugly path. I know it’s hard to not get emotional (I’m guilty of it myself in this thread), but let’s step back and simmer down for a second. People not from TC need to understand what the Jackets mean to the fans there. We have a deep tradition, and we love and support the program through good times and bad. Some even say their blood runs Purple & Gold. Seeing them lose due to questionable calls is hard to swallow-bottom line. I know others feel that way about their teams also. Now, most of the posters on this thread are very football savvy and have built a good reputation here on CoachT. The respect shown between one another is usually very admirable. I hope we can head back in that direction. Yes, the Jackets are 1-1. Yes the Jackets got beat last night. Yes, their defense (and kicking game) needs a little work. Big deal! We will all live to see another day. Best of luck to all the teams out there (yep, even them blasted Owls-lol).

We've been beaten and won State before......more than once. The team now sees that they have to play good enough to beat the other team and the refs...i hope. They really need to go to a 5-2 D, til Ford gets back. Just ain't getting the pressure. I wish Creasy woulda let the guys "got a little dirty" up there last night. With the penalties we had whats a couple of late hits tacked on...as long as they are "good" ones. :thumb:

I thoroughly enjoy the fact that the SC fans have to live vicariously through other football teams because their team can not beat TC :thumb:

And I thouroughly enjoy the fact that you guys had to choke down a little of Kentucky home cooking yourselves. Receivers are a little harder to cover when you don't know where they are gonna be. Clock had to run right for there to be enough time to hang 40+ on your Jackets. How did your DOS act last night?? LOL I bet it would have made me laugh.

You still 1-1 :thumb: What your Point

OK, nimrod, obviously you have an axe to grind with TC. What is it? Get creamed at some point

in time? Someone molest your sister? Just plain envy? Come on enlighten us. Share this fascination

with TCs' demise with us. Get it out of your system. You'll feel better in the morning. :thumb:

You still 1-1 :bored: What your Point

OK, nimrod, obviously you have an axe to grind with TC. What is it? Get creamed at some point

in time? Someone molest your sister? Just plain envy? Come on enlighten us. Share this fascination

with TCs' demise with us. Get it out of your system. You'll feel better in the morning. :o

Grunt, Old Pirate says this cat is far from being the brightest crayon in the box. Fact is..he's is jest one of them ther Fence Jumpers that most likely wish they were somewhere else but jest suffering thru another championship contenderless season. OP says he is most likely off his medication. Those Jasper folkes will find out bout the Jackets and this is 1 OP that would pay double to see that ear holing. :oops:

LOL, LOL, LOL snoball, aint it summertime?? You haven't melted yet?? I bet you melted a little last night.

I've been in ole MC several times and haven't seen my picture posted anywhere. Pretty I've not been charged with anything up there. My name may have been in some people's mouths, but hey if they are spending time talking about me, then someone is getting a rest. They'll turn on the new bunch, too. Its just a matter of time.

Somebody mentioned not going to KY for the scheduled game next year!!! LOL priceless!!

boy, i shoulda known better than to try to match wits with someone of your depth. i mean making the connection of snoball+summer=melting, yikes!!

losses happen it's part of the game. you won't hear me cry about phantom playbooks, clock on demand and make excuses. we'll be there next year, we don't flake. :oops:

i listened to the game and if you did, you know that when a class act like jerry "cheese" richmond feels the need to say, "that's a questionable spot" then pot odds say it was more than likely a questionable spot, hey it happens. we can do one of two things, cry for a year, or put it behind us. as far as i'm concerned, today is a new day.

did you see where i said "pot odds" that's poker lingo just like "im all in"

woo doggy!!! i'm catchin on!!! :bored:

You're always thinking you are matching wits with somebody. If I got smart with you, how would you know?

Losses are part of the game. So is conducting yourself with class, playing within the rules, dealing with adversity, and treating your opponent with respect! Of course, the opposite of those characteristics are present, sometimes heavily, in and around some programs. I know TC will rebound, they always do. Sometimes by any means necessary.

Jerry does a fine job, but it is his job to amplify the job TC may be doing and tone down what might be happening good on the side. Most radio guys I've ever listened to during a game have at least a slight bit of "homerism" in their play-by-play and color.

As for the poker terminology, you do catch on quickly, LOL Wanna freeze up some $$$$$ and play some?

Grunt, Old Pirate says this cat is far from being the brightest crayon in the box. Fact is..he's is jest one of them ther Fence Jumpers that most likely wish they were somewhere else but jest suffering thru another championship contenderless season. OP says he is most likely off his medication. Those Jasper folkes will find out bout the Jackets and this is 1 OP that would pay double to see that ear holing. :bored:

Yeah, OP, I know. I'm just curious as to what this poor dude has against TC. Has to be monumental.

Oh, well, guess his thoughts will be elsewhere after Fri. Nite. Fixing that blowout Fri. nite will take

quite some time. Perhaps the fence jumping may have snagged his private parts & left him a bit

irritable & lagging in performance. LOL

Well, you can deal with him this weekend. We'll take care of him if & when the time comes. Until then

diarrhea of the mouth can just keep heading for the outhouse. :oops:

:o

Good luck to the Pirates........ see ya

Grunt, Old Pirate says this cat is far from being the brightest crayon in the box. Fact is..he's is jest one of them ther Fence Jumpers that most likely wish they were somewhere else but jest suffering thru another championship contenderless season. OP says he is most likely off his medication. Those Jasper folkes will find out bout the Jackets and this is 1 OP that would pay double to see that ear holing. :bored:

Yeah, OP, I know. I'm just curious as to what this poor dude has against TC. Has to be monumental.

Oh, well, guess his thoughts will be elsewhere after Fri. Nite. Fixing that blowout Fri. nite will take

quite some time. Perhaps the fence jumping may have snagged his private parts & left him a bit

Well, you can deal with him this weekend. We'll take care of him if & when the time comes. Until then

diarrhea of the mouth can just keep heading for the outhouse. :oops:

:o

Not exactly what I was talking about earlier, but still pretty funny!

Grunt, Old Pirate says this cat is far from being the brightest crayon in the box. Fact is..he's is jest one of them ther Fence Jumpers that most likely wish they were somewhere else but jest suffering thru another championship contenderless season. OP says he is most likely off his medication. Those Jasper folkes will find out bout the Jackets and this is 1 OP that would pay double to see that ear holing. :oops:

diarrhea of the mouth can just keep heading for the outhouse. :o

:bored:

Grunt, instead of watching those old movies, you should make the drive to Jasper and watch this annual rival game. OP will save you a seat in between him and the skillet slinger. :oops:

man can you feel the tension on here between them jackets and owls :bored: after all the accusations over last years game it would have been great to see them collide in the hole. all jokes aside its a shame to end this longstanding rivalry for whatever reasons, differences could have been settled on the field in my opinion but oh well, on the bright side theres another pretty good team from smith county on your schedule !! good luck on the rest of the season