Huntingdon vs. Milan

stang50

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PWII, I remember well how much different this group of kids would have responded a year ago. I was very proud and impressed by them. The atmosphere they were in Friday night could have easily made them pack up camp. BUT they have turned the corner. You guys have done a great Job with them. ITS AWESOME! I will be there come playoff time (ONCE our season ends) I cant wait to see them play. I am very proud of them! And of the job you guys are doing there. Huntingdon has a great community, school, kids, and coaching staff. Its a wonderful place to be.! I hope I can eventually get these kids to evolve to that attitude! We are working hard! Film study wasnt as fun this past weekend for me..Nor was the food as good! HAHA but I am working on that also.! TAKE CARE! GOOD LUCK against the Bulldogs! TAKE IT TO THEM!

Its hard for me to drive to west tennessee from Harriman, so I probably can't be there for this one. But from what I have read this year and how much I know the Head Coach Swenson. His offense would confuse even the Brentwood Academy teams of old. The KEY will NOT be the running back from Huntingdon beating Milan with lots of yards, but THE KEY to the game is whether or not Huntingdon's defense can come up with stops against Milan's run game. That is what will determine the winner in this game.

i love how everyone is picking Milan in this one. I dont blame them they are a good team but dont be suprised if Milan walks off the field friday night with a Loss

the stangs and their fans are a classy bunch. good luck to the stangs the rest of the season cause i'm pickin my dawgs in this one. milan by 6.

Bulldogfan#2.. Just watched as the pups beat the colts tonight and the Belew kid was a good back. Looks good for the future. Milan had a fullback and I want to know if he's Bulldogfan#3? Tell BulldogDynasty he can sit on our side for the game and he will be more than welcome. Tell Ole joe I need points again. :hungry:

Harriman.. You can listen to the game on the internet. Pre game comes on at 6:45 central time. It's found at http://www.thefarmradio.com

Something big is JORGE is back in town...

how can anybody pick huntingdon to win? i mean,huntingdon is a class 1a school with 382 students and milan is a class 3a school with 626 students. huntingdon has 11 seniors and milan has 26 seniors.do the math and then factor in heart and home field and you have an even ballgame.factor in the officials and its anybodys game!