Oakland vs. Indy & Centennial vs. Antioch

Striker86

WILCO you state " """INDY goes off and beats a Seigal team (which no one know what to expect from), and all of a sudden they are State Champion material,

What are ya'll on down there in INDY nation. You did not beat anybody worth bragging about last year, and now you are "state champs". Please INDY, please shut up, and bow down in the presence of greatness Friday. Because you are about to have your world turned upside down.""""

I looked up and down and no one eversaid INDY was the 2010 State Champs not even close. Those that know the IHS program will tell you that they will be happy with taking 3rd place and perhaps if all falls in line would settle and hope for a 2nd playoff slot.

just b/c some IHS fans are predicting a win does not mean we are the state champs or smoking some good cheech and chong.IHS fans are happy becasue nobody picked INDY to beat Seigal and they are coming off a disappointing season. trust me, indy will take any kind of win, according to Massey they have the toughest schedule in Middle Tn.

Will Oakland win this Friday odds are good they will really good but this is what Friday nite football is about

I will say Oakland 20

INDY 12

but the homer pick tells me INDY by 8......

someone that knows oakland can INDY pass on your team and can INDY stop ur running game? will oakland suffer a let down from the big game vs. EHS or will they be a team on a mission...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WILCO you state " """INDY goes off and beats a Seigal team (which no one know what to expect from), and all of a sudden they are State Champion material,

What are ya'll on down there in INDY nation. You did not beat anybody worth bragging about last year, and now you are "state champs". Please INDY, please shut up, and bow down in the presence of greatness Friday. Because you are about to have your world turned upside down.""""

I looked up and down and no one eversaid INDY was the 2010 State Champs not even close. Those that know the IHS program will tell you that they will be happy with taking 3rd place and perhaps if all falls in line would settle and hope for a 2nd playoff slot.

just b/c some IHS fans are predicting a win does not mean we are the state champs or smoking some good cheech and chong.IHS fans are happy becasue nobody picked INDY to beat Seigal and they are coming off a disappointing season. trust me, indy will take any kind of win, according to Massey they have the toughest schedule in Middle Tn.

Will Oakland win this Friday odds are good they will really good but this is what Friday nite football is about

I will say Oakland 20

INDY 12

but the homer pick tells me INDY by 8......

someone that knows oakland can INDY pass on your team and can INDY stop ur running game? will oakland suffer a let down from the big game vs. EHS or will they be a team on a mission...

I do not think Indy will have much success at all trying to stop Oakland's running game if they could not stop Siegel's. However the best way to attack Oakland is by mixing it up in your playcalling, they can be vulnerable through the air, but that is an area where they have improved on. Some teams will try to pick on Buddy Mitchell because of his size, but that is no advisable, he plays much bigger than he really is and rises to the occasion when teams try to challenge him on a regular basis. Make no mistake, Indy is going to get a Oakland team that is fully ready for Friday Night and will play much better coming out of the gates.

Oakland by two TDs. They are physical and worst of all they are mad. Heckman is a solid QB but will spend most of the night scrambling. His arm is the way for Indy. He looked pretty strong at the WKU 7v7. I saw him in the 07 championship game. Smart, cool under pressure. He will need that same poise because there will be alot of pressure friday night. Should be a fun game to watch. Oakland will pull away in the end.

I guess I don't see what maxclax said wrong? Didn't just express his opinion that Indy is going to roll tonight? I don't think they will roll but would not be surprised with a victory. Indy is very big up front and should be able to stop the run. Unless they are a whole lot softer than I think they should be o.k. Also the X factor is Bennett's defense. The way he stunts and brings heat the D lineman don't have to be dominating. Indy is much bigger than Ensworth so Oakland may be the team having a hard time holding up to the run. Just an opinion :wacko: Prediction Oakland by 6 (and boy do I hope I am wrong) Looking forward to an exciting Defensive game. By the way after this one we may be wishing for more passing

I guess I don't see what maxclax said wrong? Didn't just express his opinion that Indy is going to roll tonight? I don't think they will roll but would not be surprised with a victory. Indy is very big up front and should be able to stop the run. Unless they are a whole lot softer than I think they should be o.k. Also the X factor is Bennett's defense. The way he stunts and brings heat the D lineman don't have to be dominating. Indy is much bigger than Ensworth so Oakland may be the team having a hard time holding up to the run. Just an opinion :roflol: Prediction Oakland by 6 (and boy do I hope I am wrong) Looking forward to an exciting Defensive game. By the way after this one we may be wishing for more passing

Like I said before, Indy will have a hard time stopping the run and they did. Doesnt really help matters when you dont execute simple fundamentals like wrapping up, Barnes 1st touchdown broke Indy's backs. When Oakland makes a commitment to pounding the football, very few teams can actually stop them. I do think has a good team and has a reasonable chance to make the playoffs, they do a good job with the Wing-T,unfortunately for Indy, Oakland has a defense bred to slowly kill a run-based attack like the Wing-T.