SCORES----and a little comment!!!!!

h2odog

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to put both of you in time out (or lunch detention which is what I use for my 6th graders!)

The one lesson I have learned on here (and am still learning) is that we take ourselves, and other posters, WAY too seriously. Most of us are totally harmless, and get a kick out of soccer (yes, pun intended) yet are very passionate about talking about different topics. We've been around here for quite a while, and though we may disagree, we usually get along quite well. Those that don't, or continue to bait or inflame, usually find themselves off the boards in short order.

So... Take a step back, a deep breath, and quit talking about club soccer!!!! :thumb:

I apologize...I may have started the whole thing because I was bored with all the off-topic conversation I was reading a couple of weeks ago. I was just trying to be funny :D I take it back and promise to never do that again. I am enjoying my daughter's senior season at Station Camp and trying to not talk about it, but love reading all the posts and banter.

If you recall my original point, I said that I thought Briarcrest was overranked and St. B's underranked. I still believe that. Head to head, they certainly proved that by beating Briarcrest 4-2. You needn't take that as your own personal insult, because I'm quite sure you have nothing to do with Briarcrests's successes or failures. Perhaps Hutchinson is underranked too. Oh, and by the way, you shouldn't assume that all those who post positive comments about a particular team are affiliated with it.

There is not a school in the TSSAA named Hutchinson. :D

Funny thing about hiding in the bushes waiting to pounce on a targeted victim......some smaller,

thought to be weaker, opponent slips up and takes you out. Gotta play the tough teams to

really know, and they are all ahead of you from this point on. :D

Following the loss to St. Agnes, we did away with on the field practice and made the girls do nothing except pump iron while ingesting large amounts of steroids. So far, so good. :D

If you recall my original point, I said that I thought Briarcrest was overranked and St. B's underranked. I still believe that. Head to head, they certainly proved that by beating Briarcrest 4-2. You needn't take that as your own personal insult, because I'm quite sure you have nothing to do with Briarcrests's successes or failures. Perhaps Hutchinson is underranked too. Oh, and by the way, you shouldn't assume that all those who post positive comments about a particular team are affiliated with it.

There is not a school in the TSSAA named Hutchinson. :popcorneater:

Actually there is. They play St. Agnus, Colliersville, Seagul, Braircrest and St. Benedicts. :roflol: