SCORES----and a little comment!!!!!

h2odog

I don't think D U H is an acronym for "Dump Upon Hutch" :wacko: And where did I say anything bad about Larry or the girls???? Sorry you took it that way which leads me another of my favorite sayings: ME THINK THOU PROTEST TOO MUCH!!!! :wacko:

Congratulations!!! Hutchison is on the way to repeat last season by starting off losing by "only" one and losing 7 games by one is not something I would have reminded folks of. :wacko:

Want to predict the St. Agnes score tomorrow? Let me offer my guess, I don't think it will be a one point game, but would love your pre-game thoughts. :wacko:

So much for little comments.....I knew that was a waste of ink.

Your ENTIRE POST is a waste of ink.

Jenny, Jenny, who can I turn to. 8675309. I got your number off the wall :evil: One of my favorite songs ever

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think D U H is an acronym for "Dump Upon Hutch" :wacko: And where did I say anything bad about Larry or the girls???? Sorry you took it that way which leads me another of my favorite sayings: ME THINK THOU PROTEST TOO MUCH!!!! :wacko:

Congratulations!!! Hutchison is on the way to repeat last season by starting off losing by "only" one and losing 7 games by one is not something I would have reminded folks of. :wacko:

Want to predict the St. Agnes score tomorrow? Let me offer my guess, I don't think it will be a one point game, but would love your pre-game thoughts. :wacko:

So much for little comments.....I knew that was a waste of ink.

Your ENTIRE POST is a waste of ink.

OK..... Let the games begin. You have 1 post and I have 515. Also as a beginner, you must learn to think before you post. Someone who is loyal to Hutchison, like yourself, can't see that losing 7 games by 1 point is losing 7 games. Because I posted the scores, you fans think I slammed your school. I just reported the scores and was actually slamming ECS and Briarcrest for losing. So step up and post again on the upcoming game tomorrow. This time don't be so emotional that you have someone, other than me, make fun of you. Thanks, mr300 for the assist.

PS: I too got myself too emotional due to the attack and stand corrected that Hutch won by one and tied one. I hope you have a GREAT Honey Bee Season.

OK..... Let the games begin. You have 1 post and I have 515. Also as a beginner, you must learn to think before you post. Someone who is loyal to Hutchison, like yourself, can't see that losing 7 games by 1 point is losing 7 games. just reported the scores and was actually slamming ECS and Briarcrest for losing.

You know Water Dog....that was just too funny! The series of posts was extremely entertaining and gave me a smile and a chuckle today during a pretty hectic day at the office! :wacko: And yes....I did realize that the DUH was slamming Briarcrest....and to be quite honest....rightfully deserved based on the way we played that night...a situation that we hope to not have happen again! :wacko: And yes...a loss IS a loss regardless of how well the game was actually played by the teams or what the score was...one team was either really lucky or the other team just didn't do what was necessary....funny thing about soccer! Please keep up the humor and the posts.....laughter is good for the soul! Looking forward to seeing you when we play St Anges! :wacko:

Please keep up the humor and the posts.....laughter is good for the soul! Looking forward to seeing you when we play St Anges! :thumb:

A G N E S.... that's as bad a Seagul and Hutchinson and Braircrest. :thumb:

Cheers to you and I too can't wait to see some HS soccer. Tomorrow-SAA-Hutch. Unfortunately, we have to wait a month to our teams play. How's Auburn going? Got our first college game Friday. YEA!!!!

OK.

Try not to take yourselves or each other too seriously on the boards. Most of us are pretty harmless and the posts that we have aren't meant to inflame or bait anyone, they are just taken the wrong way sometimes.

So, everyone take a deep breath, and let's get back to reporting scores.

OK.

Try not to take yourselves or each other too seriously on the boards. Most of us are pretty harmless and the posts that we have aren't meant to inflame or bait anyone, they are just taken the wrong way sometimes.

So, everyone take a deep breath, and let's get back to reporting scores.

Thank you for for the reminder. My point of having been here for a long time was meant to say

I have been the bad guy, the good guy, the incorrect guy, but I always want to be fair and know

how folk get riled up over the most simple and often misread comments. I was sending you a signal

to head to the phone booth and don your cape before we had on-line blood shed. I need to know your

coaching schedule so I don't get in trouble when you are not on the Board.

Thanks for what you do. :lol: