SCORES----and a little comment!!!!!

h2odog

OK.

Try not to take yourselves or each other too seriously on the boards. Most of us are pretty harmless and the posts that we have aren't meant to inflame or bait anyone, they are just taken the wrong way sometimes.

So, everyone take a deep breath, and let's get back to reporting scores.

Thank you for for the reminder. My point of having been here for a long time was meant to say

I have been the bad guy, the good guy, the incorrect guy, but I always want to be fair and know

how folk get riled up over the most simple and often misread comments. I was sending you a signal

to head to the phone booth and don your cape before we had on-line blood shed. I need to know your

coaching schedule so I don't get in trouble when you are not on the Board.

Thanks for what you do. :lol:

:lol:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collierville 6 - Arlington 0

Bolton 14 - Raleigh-Egypt 0

Don't go crazy......every player scored one goal as did all 3 Refs. :wacko:

"Tick tock tick tock".... the sound that is heard just waiting for a thread to start with the same "running up the score" as we get every season. So far, we have made it through the first week.

Good one Big, lol, personally I think unless you are leaving your starters in the whole time, and not giving your reserves an opportunity to play and get some experience, then it is up to the other team to stop you. It is not AYSO, it is competitive, unless ofcourse you are just trying to let an All State Player run up her goals scored totals.

I would Congratulate the Coach and the team for using their reserves, and still playing the game competitively.

Briarcrest tied Germantown 0 to 0.....BCHS had many shots but no goals. G'twon plays an awesome defense!

"Great coaches, superior athletes, I think that's the politically correct way to post scores ! ! "....no, not an origional comment! :popcorneater:

And, Houston beat White Station 9 to 1 so I heard....

you are sooo good!!!!