7AAA Predictions

boroballer

I will admit the refs are bad. But I really doubt that any ref would pull for one team or another!! And I truely doubt that you over heard one say "lets not let LaVergne win". Come on now that is something a disgruntled coach would say!!! Just doesnt make any sense. I cant argue you that nonsense. dry.gif

I didn't say they said "lets not let LaVergne win" - I think it was "I hope LaVergne doesn't win". There IS a difference. Not saying they did anything to make that the case. I just think it's unprofessional they would even say that, when they're in uniform and being paid to referee that particular game. I didn't hear them say it, it was hearsay from another fan. So who knows? Doesn't really matter anyway. Game's over, we lost. Life goes on.

I really doubt that they intentionally did anything to make it so that LHS didn't win, I just think they did a horrible job calling the game. We did have a lot of calls go against us, but I'm sure the Siegel folks saw plenty of calls they think went our way. I just really found it ridiculous when one guy at mid-court is over-riding the other guys who are right there on top of the play.

Anyway, enough said. I'll move on. Congrats Siegel. Hopefully we'll get ya next time!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT WIN TONIGHT BY MY WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!I am very happy with our teams performance tonight!!!TJ hopefully found his shot. Travious is really holding this team together. I thought our boys played well and played hard tonight and the result was a win

great job guys

GO WARRIORS

I thought both teams looked terrible. I was not impressed by Riverdale which shows you how bad Blackman is playing. To me it looked like two bad teams playing and somebody had to win. Blackman, you have to put out effort more than just 1 quarter to beat anybody. Blackman played hard the 4th quarter and that was it in my opinion.

I did think both coaches looked very nice in their suits. lol