Alcoa beats Maryville

owcoa

pepvol your comments in the past has made it seem that you dislike Alcoa. You also have poured alot of salt in the wounds of the Alcoa faithful in the past. I don't hold it against because at least I know where you stand. Good luck to your Rebels but I will have to agree with BC on this.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been disrespectful to Alcoa , I may have said something when one of your posters wanted to cry about a ref , or imply that Alcoa was cheated , or Alcoa was just as good as Maryville . Everytime Alcoa has played Maryville close , we have to hear from all of you guys , that either Alcoa got cheated , Maryville got lucky , Refs , Brandon warren ..... you name it , I've been hard on guys who just can't come out and say , "WE got beat by the better team tonight " .

Every Maryville fan on here has said It like it Is , Alcoa gave us a good old fashioned butt stomping . I agree totally , Alcoa Is no doubt the better team this year . Now let's go back over the last 8 years and find all the posts where Alcoa fans are saying Maryville was the better team this year ...... It might be about as hard to find those posts as It is the posts where BC says I have got on here and laughed at Alcoa after Maryville has beat them . BC , you've lost all respect from me buddy , for you to say I've got on here and laughed at Alcoa and made fun of their team after the losses Is a huge Lie , I will always be respectful to other teams and the kids . Being respectful to you now Is another story , I have no respect for A Liar . I look forward to seeing all of your classy photoshopping there BC , Talk about being a hypocrite !

Well fellers let's dont git this thread locked locked like tha othur won....On a poseetive.....Both teems fuchure looks brite as eye saw tha frashman gaim last nite....Mairvul did a good job on Crenshaw and Koko and won 20-6....Mairvul scorred on 2 pass plays two lead 13-0 at haif....Alcouh scorred frum tha 20 aftur a Mairvul fumbull....Closin' hit two 13-6.....Mairvul them stopped Alcouh on a 4th and 1 inch as Koko was thrown fer a loss on a great play led by Hunter Hawkins and Trace Fuller....Mairvul's Logan "Bear" Winders then iced it in the 4th wif a keeper from 25-30 yards out.....Mairvul's D was tha difference ..unlike Fridee nite....... :thumb:

I have never been disrespectful to Alcoa , I may have said something when one of your posters wanted to cry about a ref , or imply that Alcoa was cheated , or Alcoa was just as good as Maryville . Everytime Alcoa has played Maryville close , we have to hear from all of you guys , that either Alcoa got cheated , Maryville got lucky , Refs , Brandon warren ..... you name it , I've been hard on guys who just can't come out and say , "WE got beat by the better team tonight " .

Every Maryville fan on here has said It like it Is , Alcoa gave us a good old fashioned butt stomping . I agree totally , Alcoa Is no doubt the better team this year . Now let's go back over the last 8 years and find all the posts where Alcoa fans are saying Maryville was the better team this year ...... It might be about as hard to find those posts as It is the posts where BC says I have got on here and laughed at Alcoa after Maryville has beat them . BC , you've lost all respect from me buddy , for you to say I've got on here and laughed at Alcoa and made fun of their team after the losses Is a huge Lie , I will always be respectful to other teams and the kids . Being respectful to you now Is another story , I have no respect for A Liar . I look forward to seeing all of your classy photoshopping there BC , Talk about being a hypocrite !

What goes around comes around........... :thumb:

Here's you something gold colored! :thumb:

biggest_whiner_statue_1.jpg

:roflol::lol::roflol:

Well fellers let's dont git this thread locked locked like tha othur won....On a poseetive.....Both teems fuchure looks brite as eye saw tha frashman gaim last nite....Mairvul did a good job on Crenshaw and Koko and won 20-6....Mairvul scorred on 2 pass plays two lead 13-0 at haif....Alcouh scorred frum tha 20 aftur a Mairvul fumbull....Closin' hit two 13-6.....Mairvul them stopped Alcouh on a 4th and 1 inch as Koko was thrown fer a loss on a great play led by Hunter Hawkins and Trace Fuller....Mairvul's Logan "Bear" Winders then iced it in the 4th wif a keeper from 25-30 yards out.....Mairvul's D was tha difference ..unlike Fridee nite....... :thumb:

That's a great win! I was impressed with Alcoa's freshman team in the preseason scrimmages against Farragut, powell and Oak Ridge. To beat them is saying something about Maryville's upcoming talent!

Well I made the trip from Trousdale Co, and I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get any free stuff like GCPioneer. lol jk. The atmosphere was everything I thought it would be and more. The game on the other hand was a little shocking. Not that Alcoa won, but that they totally dominated M'ville the way they did. It def. wasn't as close as the score indicated. Take away two plays (the handoff taken by the def. lineman and the long run in the first half) and M'ville only puts up 10 points. The rebs just had no answer on either side of the ball.

As for the rumor about us playing, I heard there was a little talk of it, but nothing too serious. Like I told one of the Alcoa fans, every once in a while we may field a team that could "hang" with you, not necessarily win, just keep it respectable. Not this year!!! Btw, nice to chat with some of you guys, from both sides. Best of luck to both teams the rest of the year. :twisted:

What goes around comes around...........

Here's you something gold colored!

biggest_whiner_statue_1.jpg

:thumb::wacko::thumb:

Why don't you go whine a little more about how I hurt your Itty Bitty feelings on here years and years ago .... which I can't even remember doing . Poor baby :thumb: