Alcoa beats Maryville

owcoa

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We beat murvil's tail. The O-Line dominated. And to all the murvil posters who ran their mouths, HARITAGE AND WB HAVE BETTER RECORDS THAN YOU. Why were yalls fans leaving with 5+ minutes to go? hmm, anyone want to talk more crap??? :roflol::roflol::roflol:

What you should be saying is that Alcoa FINALLY got one after how many yrs? Instead you get on here talking out both sides of your mouth. Congrats to Alcoa.

It's 2:40 AM and we made it back from the game in Alcoa tonight! It was definately worth the trip. The game was close all the way until the fourth quarter and Alcoa blew it open. Alcoa completely dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. #1, Warren, is a beast out there defensively and #2, the FB, is a beast running the ball. The atmosphere tonight was completely awesome! Nothing like getting to a football game 3 hours before kickoff and already a couple thousand people inside the stadium. If there's a 3A playoff team in the state that can play Alcoa to within 3 TD's this year, I'd love to see 'em. Alcoa will be extremely tough to beat and they look to be even better than last year. I'd like to talk more about the game, but I'm fairly tired and going to hit the sack. Nice to talk to some of the Alcoa people tonight that knew who GCPioneer was off of coacht, lol. Thanks for the free stuff too!!!!!

P.S.... I bought me an Alcoa shirt. Got five?

It's 2:40 AM and we made it back from the game in Alcoa tonight! It was definately worth the trip. The game was close all the way until the fourth quarter and Alcoa blew it open. Alcoa completely dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. #1, Warren, is a beast out there defensively and #2, the FB, is a beast running the ball. The atmosphere tonight was completely awesome! Nothing like getting to a football game 3 hours before kickoff and already a couple thousand people inside the stadium. If there's a 3A playoff team in the state that can play Alcoa to within 3 TD's this year, I'd love to see 'em. Alcoa will be extremely tough to beat and they look to be even better than last year. I'd like to talk more about the game, but I'm fairly tired and going to hit the sack. Nice to talk to some of the Alcoa people tonight that knew who GCPioneer was off of coacht, lol. Thanks for the free stuff too!!!!!

Was going to make a topic about our trip, but decided to just do it here......

This was everything I was expecting.....The atmosphere, the fans, and the game were just amazing....15 & 1 were awesome.....I don't know about anybody's college situation, but is Warren getting any looks from anybody...He is one heck of an athlete....It was nice to meet everyone and definitely thanks for the free stuff....I'm glad I was there to see Maryville's streak end....Congrats to Alcoa...I had a blast....Good luck the rest of the season. I don't think Alcoa can be stopped this year!

GC,Glad to hear you made it to Alcoa and back home safe! :blink:

The weather worked out perfect!

Glad you enjoyed the game.............I know I did ;)

Statistics for the game:

First downs: A 25, M 9

Rushing yards: A 54-440 , M 25-59

passing yards: A 14, M 194

Alcoa's Rushing:

#15 Jaron Toney - 27 runs for 238 yards and 6 TD's

# 2 Taharin Tyson 10 runs for 95 yards

# 16 Austin Talent 7 runs for 39 yards

# 29 Vanderbilt Hembrick 5 runs for 36 yards

# 81 Daniel Rockymore 3 runs for 32 yards

rushing Avg. 8.4 yards/carry