Gallatin vs Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to playing in the new stadium. I have heard that it is a really cool looking stadium.

Both of these teams have good experienced Qbs and both have solid defenses. Should make for a really good close game.

It's an easy predictionon who will win. It depends on which MJ defense will show up. The one that played in the scrimmages or the one against McGavock.

Looking forward to playing in the new stadium. I have heard that it is a really cool looking stadium.

Both of these teams have good experienced Qbs and both have solid defenses. Should make for a really good close game.

It's an easy predictionon who will win. It depends on which MJ defense will show up. The one that played in the scrimmages or the one against McGavock.

Now that's a prediction! Would you care to explain? Did MJ use a different defense for scrimmages?

Wham Bam thank you crushers/ :thumb: bears. Word is that the Wave is coming to the bears den to slay the lion. Or cub you might say. Wait wait! Update, slobber nocker in Mt J and my boys are saying Greencrush wins this one by a score of 35-14. Man O' man I hate it when I'm right. Coach Perry, welcome to the big boys game from southern sumner county. , Greencrush we are WAITING.

Yours truly,

Wham Bam thank you crushers/ :thumb: bears. Word is that the Wave is coming to the bears den to slay the lion. Or cub you might say. Wait wait! Update, slobber nocker in Mt J and my boys are saying Greencrush wins this one by a score of 35-14. Man O' man I hate it when I'm right. Coach Perry, welcome to the big boys game from southern sumner county. , Greencrush we are WAITING.

Yours truly,

Gotta love when the pretenders get on here and try and stir the pot.

Now that's a prediction! Would you care to explain? Did MJ use a different defense for scrimmages?

MJ allowed 1 TD in 6 quarters against Oakland and Riverdale. Played terrible D against Mcgavock. Enuff said!

That makes more sense MJpride, thanks, but that's why they actually play it on the field. MJ's D could very well be the wild card in this game. I couldn't really determine what the Wave may have from watching there first game. I don't really put much weight on scrimmage games either. I know this will be a hard fought game and probably a close score.

MJPride, you hit the nail on the head when you said that the Gallatin fans still really don't know where the Wave stands. Sure, we smacked JPII around like it was nothing, but in all honesty, we only had to run about 5-6 offensive plays. Good luck getting any tips on that game film :thumb: The only thing I do know is that the Wave D is pretty solid all around. This is going to be an outstanding matchup and maybe Gallatin's most difficult opponent all season (up there with Brentwood and Hendersonville).