Cosby vs Hampton

dogbreath

The reason I pull for Cosby is the reason I stated above idiot. Yeah, I hate Hampton and their success but I've learned to live with it. Really ain't nothing I could do about it. Coach Lunsford took Cloudland's killer instinct to Hampton. We may never beat him as long as he is there. Yall better take care of him, treat him like..........mmmmmm....A King! :thumb:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I pull for Cosby is the reason I stated above idiot. Yeah, I hate Hampton and their success but I've learned to live with it. Really ain't nothing I could do about it. Coach Lunsford took Cloudland's killer instinct to Hampton. We may never beat him as long as he is there. Yall better take care of him, treat him like..........mmmmmm....A King! B)

Hmmm.. Thought you had grown out of all that trash talking and disrespecting, such as calling someone you don't even know an idiot!!!!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!! :D

hey guys we are alive but barely. Man Claiborne Co. and GP beat us up pretty good. We were already very young, undersized, inexperianced, slow, and weak, but now beat and battered. i dont know if there is anything we can bring the bulldogs to feed on except some bones. sorry about that. i guess the main reason we dont have to many people on here is that all of them or their kids graduated or quit. could be that they are having internet problems or better yet find it awaste of time to post and a hoot to read. anyway take care Hampton see you friday.

Player development... I have tried to get you people up there to understand that for years. Yeah your young, but so are thousands of players across the country. You guys even have the strength and conditioning coach that your paying. It all starts with the middle school programs when these kids get around 12. Develop them and get them on the same page sd that when the high school years come around, BOOM, they can step right in and play. I consult with coaches in Florida and Ohio about this same stuff. I know you guys may be down, but do not quit on the kids and most importantly, keep working in the weight room during the season.

The reason I pull for Cosby is the reason I stated above idiot. Yeah, I hate Hampton and their success but I've learned to live with it. Really ain't nothing I could do about it. Coach Lunsford took Cloudland's killer instinct to Hampton. We may never beat him as long as he is there. Yall better take care of him, treat him like..........mmmmmm....A King! B)

Hmmm.. Thought you had grown out of all that trash talking and disrespecting, such as calling someone you don't even know an idiot!!!!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!! B)

Sorry, I just state the obvious. :D

The reason I pull for Cosby is the reason I stated above idiot. Yeah, I hate Hampton and their success but I've learned to live with it. Really ain't nothing I could do about it. Coach Lunsford took Cloudland's killer instinct to Hampton. We may never beat him as long as he is there. Yall better take care of him, treat him like..........mmmmmm....A King! :D

Go Dogs!!!!! B)

Sorry, I just state the obvious. B)

Yes, I guess one idiot knows another!!!!!!!!! B)

Go Dogs!!!!! B)

Sorry, I just state the obvious. :D

The Hawkman is one of the nicest guys you are ever going to meet.Benn around him quite a bit and he is deffinately one of my favorites. All schools have a few nuts who follow them ,Hampton included,Hawkman don't fit the bill.

hey guys we are alive but barely. Man Claiborne Co. and GP beat us up pretty good. We were already very young, undersized, inexperianced, slow, and weak, but now beat and battered. i dont know if there is anything we can bring the bulldogs to feed on except some bones. sorry about that. i guess the main reason we dont have to many people on here is that all of them or their kids graduated or quit. could be that they are having internet problems or better yet find it awaste of time to post and a hoot to read. anyway take care Hampton see you friday.

Player development... I have tried to get you people up there to understand that for years. Yeah your young, but so are thousands of players across the country. You guys even have the strength and conditioning coach that your paying. It all starts with the middle school programs when these kids get around 12. Develop them and get them on the same page sd that when the high school years come around, BOOM, they can step right in and play. I consult with coaches in Florida and Ohio about this same stuff. I know you guys may be down, but do not quit on the kids and most importantly, keep working in the weight room during the season.

You just said a mouthful. Alot can be accomplished at an early age. I think half the world lives in the stone age.

Apparently sarcasm is completely wasted on you. No one is giving up on the boys. If you hadn't noticed 12 and 13 year old boys (ATHLETES) look a lil' different in FL. Heck they even grow em different in Blount and sorrounding counties. Its a good thing they've got you to rely on. Those kids would never make it w/o you. You sound as if you have a problem w/ the strength coach at Cosby. I wouldn't make that public knowledge. :D You can't make kids fully dedicate themselves, and around here that is some of the problem. We are also not a fortunate area when it comes to complete parental support. Parents (mostly Mommas) don't understand why kids need to spend so much time on their sport. A lot of other areas have kids lined up 3 deep at each position. We feel lucky when we can fill each position even if its w/ the same players both ways. I've seen you on these boards a few times. Its obvious you're bitter at this area. Suck it up, and go on to train your superstars. Best of Luck! B)

Apparently sarcasm is completely wasted on you. No one is giving up on the boys. If you hadn't noticed 12 and 13 year old boys (ATHLETES) look a lil' different in FL. Heck they even grow em different in Blount and sorrounding counties. Its a good thing they've got you to rely on. Those kids would never make it w/o you. You sound as if you have a problem w/ the strength coach at Cosby. I wouldn't make that public knowledge. :D You can't make kids fully dedicate themselves, and around here that is some of the problem. We are also not a fortunate area when it comes to complete parental support. Parents (mostly Mommas) don't understand why kids need to spend so much time on their sport. A lot of other areas have kids lined up 3 deep at each position. We feel lucky when we can fill each position even if its w/ the same players both ways. I've seen you on these boards a few times. Its obvious you're bitter at this area. Suck it up, and go on to train your superstars. Best of Luck! B)

Dedication is a hard thing to come by,most people don't understand the importance of training and alot of others just don't care, Some areas are alot more fortunate because of goographics. I'm sure the Cosby people do the best they can.

A problem with DS? Why in the world would I? I talked to him last week matter of fact, he is enjoying the fact that he is with Cosby, but is very frustrated at the whole county picture. It's Cocke County as a whole that has the problem! You may think I am bitter, but Im not. Lets see I go from the NFL to Newport... get asked to leave because I gave 2 s - - ts about the kids and now you have an ex-Marine trying to make a difference and even his stuff is limited. WE TRY TO HELP AND THE COACHES PUSH US AWAY! Bitter is not what I am feeling, more of a Ron White "You can't fix stupid" attitude... remember you have kids with talents up there (AND YES YOU DO HAVE TALENT) and you ruin their athletic experiences if you do not push them to the max... both on and off the field. Cosby is a whole lot better than the other school by far. I see schools down here that make kids pay to play... thats right $125 to step on the practice field and if they quit, you do not see a refund. There are worse situations everwhere and Cosby has it better than some. BTW- I paid $200 last year for a banner at Cosby, so if I was against everything, then why support them? So since you know me, sir- anytime you want a conversation, I'm sure you know how to contact me.

A problem with DS? Why in the world would I? I talked to him last week matter of fact, he is enjoying the fact that he is with Cosby, but is very frustrated at the whole county picture. It's Cocke County as a whole that has the problem! You may think I am bitter, but Im not. Lets see I go from the NFL to Newport... get asked to leave because I gave 2 s - - ts about the kids and now you have an ex-Marine trying to make a difference and even his stuff is limited. WE TRY TO HELP AND THE COACHES PUSH US AWAY! Bitter is not what I am feeling, more of a Ron White "You can't fix stupid" attitude... remember you have kids with talents up there (AND YES YOU DO HAVE TALENT) and you ruin their athletic experiences if you do not push them to the max... both on and off the field. Cosby is a whole lot better than the other school by far. I see schools down here that make kids pay to play... thats right $125 to step on the practice field and if they quit, you do not see a refund. There are worse situations everwhere and Cosby has it better than some. BTW- I paid $200 last year for a banner at Cosby, so if I was against everything, then why support them? So since you know me, sir- anytime you want a conversation, I'm sure you know how to contact me.

I've got an Idea,come to Roan Mt. I could use some quality advise. If you are going to be at the game this week. I'd love to have a chat with you.