Bradley Central @ Cleveland

volntn

First off, this was one of the most emotional wins I have ever witnessed.Fans, players and coaches with watery eyes.

The Bradley side was standing room only, CHS looked to be only 2/3 full,they said on the post game radio show that possibly 8,000 people were at the game,the majority were BCHS fans.The game was nip and tuck the whole way. About 1,000 Bradley fans stormed CHS' field after the game to celebrate, it was really a great site to see, Bear fans stayed after the game for a very long time. This team and program might have finally turned the corner.. WOW..what a night.

Go Bears!!!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the best game i have ever seen period. The Bears came out in the second half and showed more heart than i have ever seen from the Bears. Bear fans all over the nation have to be proud tonight. And yes this was the turning point in the program no more losing seasons. The benchmark has been set to making the playoffs and nothing less. Bryce copeland is the Freshman that passed the winning touchdown and the kid is only a freshmen people.

Next week is East Ridge and I say bring it on pioneers

This was the best game i have ever seen period. The Bears came out in the second half and showed more heart than i have ever seen from the Bears. Bear fans all over the nation have to be proud tonight. And yes this was the turning point in the program no more losing seasons. The benchmark has been set to making the playoffs and nothing less. Bryce copeland is the Freshman that passed the winning touchdown and the kid is only a freshmen people.

Next week is East Ridge and I say bring it on pioneers

You must not get out much....Cleveland's terrible....Bears won't beat anyone else on their schedule after possibly East Ridge...but enjoy this one

Shut up Rick..Your Raiders went down.. Now you guy's and Walker valley can play to stay off the bottom. I would worry about your bunch going 0-10. If not for the two gifts early on this game would have been a blow out. You were beat by a freshman QB, a soph at rb and jr at FB..Very young Bear team..This could be the start of several years in a row of losing for the Radiers.

It would be nice to see CHS have one game without a personal foul after the play is dead.Looks like E.K. just took over the title of the worst coach in Bradley County.Since D-Flo has whipped WV every time they have taken the field,D-Flo is the best coach in the county now, I am sure all the middle school football players in attendance last night took note of that.

Its not gonna get any better for Cleveland, WVHS keeps taking there players and CMS sucks in football. To bad.

Lockerby vs D-flo 0-3 or 0-4? I forget.

EK vs D-flo 0-1

BCHS 2-1

WVHS 1-2

CHS 0-2

Does that help clarify how bad CHS is?

Congrats on the win,,,but you ARE CRAZY,,,,was "bradleybears2007" already taken when you signed up???

You might go 6-4,,,big MIGHT,,,THe funniest thing is going to be when little Loudon rolls in for Homecoming and smacks you in the mouth..

Like McMinn Central did CHS.. Who was killed last night by Polk.

Has anyone realized that CHS has now lost 4 games in a row?

Game 10 last season to WVHS, 28-27 in OT.

1st round of playofffs to Maryville, 35-12.

Week 1 this season to McMinn Central 20-6.

Week 2 to BCHS, 27-26, in OT this past Friday.

Have they ever lost 4 in a row prior to this?

Just wondering.

P.S. I believe the attendance was more along the lines of 5500-6000 rather than the 8000 that someone mentioned. CHS doesn't seat more than 4500 and there wasn't another 3500 folks standing around in the stadium.

Shut up Rick..Your Raiders went down.. Now you guy's and Walker valley can play to stay off the bottom. I would worry about your bunch going 0-10. If not for the two gifts early on this game would have been a blow out. You were beat by a freshman QB, a soph at rb and jr at FB..Very young Bear team..This could be the start of several years in a row of losing for the Radiers.

It would be nice to see CHS have one game without a personal foul after the play is dead.Looks like E.K. just took over the title of the worst coach in Bradley County.Since D-Flo has whipped WV every time they have taken the field,D-Flo is the best coach in the county now, I am sure all the middle school football players in attendance last night took note of that.

Its not gonna get any better for Cleveland, WVHS keeps taking there players and CMS sucks in football. To bad.

Lockerby vs D-flo 0-3 or 0-4? I forget.

EK vs D-flo 0-1

BCHS 2-1

WVHS 1-2

CHS 0-2

Does that help clarify how bad CHS is?

voltn, It is good to see the bears finally winning again. It has been 20 some years since they last beat Cleveland and I know its been since 2000 that they had a winning season. I think some of our fans including you may have forgotten how to win. I know the coaches are telling the players to lose with class and to win with class. It is advice I think we all could use. Just a note: Bradleys has lost to a 3A team, beaten a 6A team that was ranked next to last in 6A and now they have beaten what may be the worst (5A) Cleveland team ever. Next the bears play 4A East Ridge a team they should whip. Lets keep things real because we still have Ooltewah, Soddy Daisy, McMinn Co, and Rhea Co all 6A schools and remember only 2 6A teams get automatic bids to go to the playoffs. Congrats to Coach Floyd for bringing a little excitement back to Bradley football. Good luck to all three local teams the rest of the season.

EK vs D-flo 0-1

Who coached Soddy Daisy the past two years?

You are correct about one thing, Cleveland is bad,,,but that doesn't mean Bradley is good...

You go to such an effort to "clarify how bad Cleveland is"........

Your team beat them by 1 pt in OT, because they couldn't hit an extra point,,,,,

so where does that leave your Bears?

The one statement that you made that really shows the pitiful state of football in Bradley Co,,,,,,

"D-Flo is the best coach in the county now".... :thumb:

and think about this,,,between WVHS and CHS, one will be in the Playoffs,,,Bradley Central won't!

and.....I'm Charlie Murphy!