Smith Co / Livingston Academy

owls32

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not what I expected either, but a win is a win. Looks like SC is nicked up here and there, and again made the plays needed to win. Defense is playing well, and I believe without anymore injuries, they will only get better and better. Only a couple of breakdowns. Giving up ony 15 points in 3 games is pretty good, no matter what anybody says. Scurlock and Frazier did OK, and will get better. I noticed an adjustment or two that may help in the long run.

I can't believe I was at the same game as all of you last night. I was there as an innocent party. My team played at Upperman last night so I figured I would come see a better game but I didn't. Neither team was impressive at all. LA might have improved but if they have I would have hated to sit through last season. SC, you guys have really dropped off alot this year from last year you guys had a pretty good team last year but this year I'm not so sure. The best play aside from the catch by sc was the opening kickoff, besides that, it wasn't very good. It wasn't that both defenses were very good its that the offenses were very subpar. Livingston needs to throw it down the field more instead of trying to run up the middle every play. SC, I believe needs to run alot more instead of passing 3/4 of the time. Again, if SC is the favorite to win the district they better get better than what they are before the end of the season because I can tell u with that performance last night they will not win the district all I can say is take a sneak peak at the purple team. 8-)

Mr. Unknownowl,

How about you tell your boys that there are people on here calling them SOFT!!!

I hope this gets under your skin as much as it does mine. I say play with your heart and talk with your pads. This is the way that I did it way back when!!!!!!!!!

Good luck tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr owl st trust what was said about us being soft and not physical was duley noted before the game by many players and coaches. i would like to think livingston for a great game they were a very good team. The game was hard fought but i belive thats what both sides were ready for. great game and good luck to livingston i hope yal can win the rest. Good luck again and stay helthy

I can't believe I was at the same game as all of you last night. I was there as an innocent party. My team played at Upperman last night so I figured I would come see a better game but I didn't. Neither team was impressive at all. LA might have improved but if they have I would have hated to sit through last season. SC, you guys have really dropped off alot this year from last year you guys had a pretty good team last year but this year I'm not so sure. The best play aside from the catch by sc was the opening kickoff, besides that, it wasn't very good. It wasn't that both defenses were very good its that the offenses were very subpar. Livingston needs to throw it down the field more instead of trying to run up the middle every play. SC, I believe needs to run alot more instead of passing 3/4 of the time. Again, if SC is the favorite to win the district they better get better than what they are before the end of the season because I can tell u with that performance last night they will not win the district all I can say is take a sneak peak at the purple team. :|

Why can't you believe you saw the same same we did? What has anybody said?? You DON'T believe you saw a better game?? Just what was you looking for?? If you wanted to see a blow out you should have went to Baxter. Unless you went to Baxter last Halloween and still have nightmares about the place. BOO. :thumb: SC is an unimpressive 3-0. Sneak a peak at the purple team?? Nope, we don't play Watertown. You may be talking about a York team that HAS been impressive so far. Beating the heavy weights on THEIR schedule so far. Yes sir, Stone Mem. and Upperman...right up ther with Alcoa and Maryville. SC win the district, maybe,maybe not. Being a York supporter..you should know better than anybody. It's not how you start, it's how you finish.