Smith Co / Livingston Academy

owls32

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC had better buckle their chin straps for this one. LA has a tough physical line.

SC must be a lot more physical than last Friday. SC must catch catchable TD passes. I think the opportunity will be there to score. SC must force several 3 & outs to keep LA from controlling the clock. SC can score a lot of points very quickly.

Livingston held off a pretty good Stone Memorial team to win there opener. There confidence level has to be pretty high. Smith Co struggled against a average Gordonsville team. Livingston's running game looks solid. Smith Co throws the ball pretty well, but the Livingston defence will make adjustments. A good pass rush will help to. Livingston should have a noisy home crowd. Emotions will run high. Picking Livingston to win this one. 27-14.

Livingston held off a pretty good Stone Memorial team to win there opener. There confidence level has to be pretty high. Smith Co struggled against a average Gordonsville team. Livingston's running game looks solid. Smith Co throws the ball pretty well, but the Livingston defence will make adjustments. A good pass rush will help to. Livingston should have a noisy home crowd. Emotions will run high. Picking Livingston to win this one. 27-14.

Gordonsville is much better than average...Stone got drilled by YAI. LA did win...and that's all you have to do. Same with SC. I don't think last week will matter in this one.

Well if Stone is pretty good, not saying they are not, then York must be great.They were ahead 36-0 at the half I understand. Gordonsville must be pretty good to have led Smith throughout untilthe end. Looking for a good game Friday between 2 old rivals.

Gordonsville is much better than average...Stone got drilled by YAI. LA did win...and that's all you have to do. Same with SC. I don't think last week will matter in this one.

I'm with you antawn. I think both LA and Smith will take their win and make adjustments this week and be ready for friday. Looking for an exciting and very physical game.

I believe SC has the offense and defense to win the game. The defense has allowed 10 points in 2 games, and the 7 of those points came off poor tackling. G-ville did not move the ball in the second half after a few adjustments were made. Offense will be fine. If the line hold the blocks a second or 2 longer, and recievers catch what is catchable scoreing shouldn't be a problem. I can't say I know anything about LA. The last 2-3 years they looked good getting off the bus and warming up. They have the atheletes. Going by what little I know about Stone Mem. and York, if LA played Stone close it could be trouble for LA, but I thought the SC/Gville game would have been different too. LA will try to put pressure on Johnston and this could free up Silva to have a good night. I expect better play from SC this Friday. I think last Friday woke them up.

I believe SC has the offense and defense to win the game. The defense has allowed 10 points in 2 games, and the 7 of those points came off poor tackling. G-ville did not move the ball in the second half after a few adjustments were made. Offense will be fine. If the line hold the blocks a second or 2 longer, and recievers catch what is catchable scoreing shouldn't be a problem. I can't say I know anything about LA. The last 2-3 years they looked good getting off the bus and warming up. They have the atheletes. Going by what little I know about Stone Mem. and York, if LA played Stone close it could be trouble for LA, but I thought the SC/Gville game would have been different too. LA will try to put pressure on Johnston and this could free up Silva to have a good night. I expect better play from SC this Friday. I think last Friday woke them up.

I agree, I think SC has about 4 or 5 great receivers, and with Johnston always being on target I guarantee that they will never drop this many passes in a game again all season. They will definately get that fixed this week. I look for this to be another SC win as long as they dont make near as many mistakes as they did at gville. Im not gonna make any predictions because i thought SC would dominate gville, but thats what i get i guess. GO OWLS!!!!