Smith Co / Livingston Academy

owls32

I expect to see a different LA team this week...Granted last Friday was unexpected but a win is a win. Starting the season with a win was important. Too, Stone already had a game under their belt and LA played their first (could've had something to do with how the game played out). Doesn't matter now. LA should give SC a good game...I know one thing, I'll be there. :bored:

GO BIG BLUE!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect to see a different LA team this week...Granted last Friday was unexpected but a win is a win. Starting the season with a win was important. Too, Stone already had a game under their belt and LA played their first (could've had something to do with how the game played out). Doesn't matter now. LA should give SC a good game...I know one thing, I'll be there. :bored:

GO BIG BLUE!!

As I stated earlier, the Owls will get "Maynordized" this week during practice to correct the mistakes made against G'ville. Look for a different Owl team also.

Missed you the other night BD, although I know you had more important things! Could be a great game. Intensity will be there on both sides! You boys be careful coming up, I'll be on the sidelines with the camera.

Yeah I didn't want to miss the game but I had bigger fish to fry.....I did catch it on tv this weekend. SC is always a tough one for us but maybe...just maybe... :rolleyes:

I expect to see a different LA team this week...Granted last Friday was unexpected but a win is a win. Starting the season with a win was important. Too, Stone already had a game under their belt and LA played their first (could've had something to do with how the game played out). Doesn't matter now. LA should give SC a good game...I know one thing, I'll be there. :rolleyes:

GO BIG BLUE!!

They say that the biggest improvements are made between week 1 and week 2 so that probably did have something to do with how the game played out. 1-0 is 1-0 no matter how you slice it :thumb: . Let's just hope the D improves a lot this week or SC will hang 70 on us.

I expect to see a different LA team this week...Granted last Friday was unexpected but a win is a win. Starting the season with a win was important. Too, Stone already had a game under their belt and LA played their first (could've had something to do with how the game played out). Doesn't matter now. LA should give SC a good game...I know one thing, I'll be there. :rolleyes:

GO BIG BLUE!!

They say that the biggest improvements are made between week 1 and week 2 so that probably did have something to do with how the game played out. 1-0 is 1-0 no matter how you slice it :thumb: . Let's just hope the D improves a lot this week or SC will hang 70 on us.

Who is they ??? I don't think coach Maynord would beat anybody that bad !!!

I hope neither beats the other by a great lot as that could be bad for us (york) latter on. Good to here from you you Rocking Chair looked for you at jamboree and they told me you were not coaching this year.

No I'm not coach. But I'm thinking about trying the other side of the game "officiating". :bored:

This is definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black (only yours is due to age where mine is due to being too plump,) but you butter sign up to be an umpire because you won't be able to get around at any of the other positions as feable as you are. :roflol:

I expect to see a different LA team this week...Granted last Friday was unexpected but a win is a win. Starting the season with a win was important. Too, Stone already had a game under their belt and LA played their first (could've had something to do with how the game played out). Doesn't matter now. LA should give SC a good game...I know one thing, I'll be there. :wacko:

GO BIG BLUE!!

They say that the biggest improvements are made between week 1 and week 2 so that probably did have something to do with how the game played out. 1-0 is 1-0 no matter how you slice it :bored: . Let's just hope the D improves a lot this week or SC will hang 70 on us.

Who is they ??? I don't think coach Maynord would beat anybody that bad !!!

I guess they are the folks who supposedly know something about football. You are right about Maynord though... He is a class act! I didn't realize you weren't coaching anymore. I still remember those days when you were behind the plate at the ball park. You haven't ran in to Robin lately have you?? :roflol::bored: I'd bet he'd run the other way if you did!!