BGA at Baylor

sportshooter

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to watch Nelson play in rec league ball in Knoxville... he was really, really good. Always the fastest kid on the field and hard-nosed. Injury bug slowed him down seemingly every year. Hopefully he'll stay healthy all season and have a great year. I remember him also being very good on defense, is he playing any on that side of the ball?

Nelson is a tremendous athlete and being just a sophomore he has a great future ahead of him. As for Baylor's ground game against BGA I know that Huesman had over 150 yards, Pinkstaff had around 80 and not sure about others. Sam Williams again did not play but is expected back in a couple of weeks if all goes well.

Like Powersweep, I have watched the Pinkstaff kid (Nelson) play quite a bit of ball, and I had no doubt he would contribute early. I too am curious whether he is seeing any playing time on defense. He certainly has the ability to contribute on both sides of the ball. How did Baylor's ground game look against BGA? Stats?