Wayne Co @ Richland

wildcatpride70

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't care about the program because everything is going up the road to G.C...... Ahhhh, I do remember the days when G.C. fans would drive north to watch Richland on Friday's.............

Richland by 40 or maybe 42. That's unless Jared Baugus show's up and then it'll be Richland by 28-32.

If Jared can keep WC that close then I'll have to bring him with me. What about Byron Davis can he help out any? Will that close the gap to 25? I'd like to see those 2 play again.

Ahhhh, I do remember the days when G.C. fans would drive north to watch Richland on Friday's.............

Let me guess Richland had a different coach back then :bored: People want to go watch a winner ,if Richland wants to put some fans in the seats they need to get a coach that knows how to win!

The main problem with Richland is they have no one that can catch aids in a gay bar. no o-line on the left side but they show promise for the future. They have a first year QB who isnt bad but isnt a true QB yet!!!! The best WR they have is #10 but still isnt much with just one person. Good luck Raider but i still sadly give Wayne County the ad.

The main problem with Richland is they have no one that can catch aids in a gay bar. no o-line on the left side but they show promise for the future. They have a first year QB who isnt bad but isnt a true QB yet!!!! The best WR they have is #10 but still isnt much with just one person. Good luck Raider but i still sadly give Wayne County the ad.

You know, I would accept that as an excuse if this was the first year that they didn't have anyone who could catch or if this was the first yr. that they didn't have a good QB, but they've had both in the last 10 yrs. and it made no difference. As I've said before, they could have Peyton Manning, and if Peyton wasn't allowed to call the plays, they would still lose because Taylor has no clue as to how to coach offensively. He is a joke! I believe that is why Bo Wallace's dad moved Bo to Giles Co. He could see that Taylor wasn't a coach and he chose to send Bo to the other end of the county for the good of Bo. Not all kids have that luxury so those who "hire and fire" on the Giles Co. school board need to get off their butts and do their job in regards to the athletic dept. at Richland. It has become and unacceptable problem.

This game was over at the end of the first quarter! Definetly by halftime! 42-12 blowout loss for Richland as expected. Could have been alot worse as Wayne eased up in the last quarter and let Richland score a couple times. At least Richland has two weeks to get ready for the next one ,anyone think they will actually practice this week?

I played last year and can say that Taylor is just collecting a paycheck. He has not been in charge of this team for a long time. No one has. There is no leadership from any of the players or the head coach. It does not help that Taylor's son is out there every Friday night acting like he runs the team. Can someone put that idiot in the basement and lock the doors? I would call him a dumb-$^% like Coach Taylor calls his players during practice, but I won't. Coach Hickman is the future, if someone can just run off the Taylors. He knows his stuff but can't do anything because of the idiots.

And to people taking shots at Raider football, there is a lot of love for football at Richland. It's just Coach Taylor that ruins it for everyone. I had friends that wouldn't even go out for football just because of the head coach.