Elizabethton @ Happy Valley Week 2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They cyclones will need to make sure they stay on task. The most important game is the next one SHHS is in the past now. When I was in school and we beat SHHS its easy to stay on that high and get a little cocky.

I know coach witten will keep them on task though!!! He kept us on task when he played as a leader and he will do the same as the Head Man.

Good Luck Cyclones!

Success is a Journey NOT a destination!

My pick is Cyclones 28 Happy Valley 7

This is certainly a game the Cyclones cannot overlook. Happy Valley is coming off a solid win and playing at home against an in county rival that they would love to beat. The Warriors have a good quarterback, two nice running backs, and a good receiver. The Cyclones are also loaded at the skill positions. This one will be won or lost on the line of scrimmage. If the Cyclone lines come to play, I like Elizabethton's chances. Betsy needs to put the Warriors away early. If they let Happy Valley stay close, it may get scary late. I will say the Cyclones win......41-21. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!

I dont know if you can say "wont have any trouble" because of the threat of the pass and the run game of HV. Escpcially with South running for more than 200 yrds last week. So dont expect HV to just lie down.

OMG!! they was playing unaka it dont take much effort to beat them,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They cyclones will need to make sure they stay on task. The most important game is the next one SHHS is in the past now------- yes i agree with that and thats easier said than done especially after the 2 5a schools we have played which were big games.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cyclones win in a tougher game than many think it will be. I think we put this away late in the game

betsy 24

hv 14 :thumb: