Maplewood at David Lipscomb

sportsnutdad

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes...the days of yore when Bombsquad led the way........does anyone from the Nashville city schools ever capitalize "I" and when it is so obviously overused and abused and better yet can they spell......neithier???? Is that neither or ether?

DL wins grammar match 88-2 and on the field.....slips by Maplesyrup because there is no answer to the "TRAP". Officer runs wild and then DL also scores on a "pass" play.

man iss thatt the besst u gott ... checker of internet coachh.. mr grammer kking...hwho the hack cares about internet spellingg ..let me guess you do.....im not in for an interview im not asking you for a job ... and "i is what i does" ......go back and spell checck everyy post on here start with this one .. if it makes you feel better i can correct that for you but i cant correct the lost thats going to be dealt to you ..fancy score you got there fellow ... save that for basketball season ..

Oh yes... the big games always bring out the best posters. Too bad for Maplewood all they have is Boski. I'm sure his smack talk would be awesome if it were comprehensible. I think Lipscomb wins this game 24-23. Maplewood will score on 11 safeties and an extra point. Lipscomb will score 2 touchdowns, 5 extra points, 2 grand slams, and lose 1 point for the bagpipes.

boski.......turn that around and it spells kabosh....or something like that.

Yes, I am the Grammar police, self appointed. boski, you are well...you know!

Anyway, if you continue to violate and abuse the English language and grammar, I may also have to call in the fashion police. Your diction never seems to amaze me. Your lack of respect for DL and your obvious lack of knowledge of old 3a football is only surpassed by your overall sense of inferiority that is masked by your belligerent remarks.

Keep it up and Bombsquad will turn to reciting poems in iambic pentameter.

DL wins this one if it is a close score. Metro schools have been doing a good job of choking this year in close games.

Cracks me up. I see there are many new posters that obviously haven't witnessed DL play. DL is going to run about 10 plays all night. I know it, Maplewood coaches know it, heck, the dog sitting on the porch across the street knows it. Question is, as Cub man said, can you stop it? Trust me being from Giles, its a very, very hard thing to do. (Can you say three consecutive nightmares, lol). Lipscomb at home, packed stadium, that guy jogging around the stadium before games, (I still think he's some kind of secret weapon), and DL's ability to win the close one's = a close but hard fought game that Lipscomb wins. Biggest problem for Maplewood. The team you see Friday night will not be the same team you seen in game one. Their coaching staff does an excellent job of correcting mistakes and catching them the 2nd game of the season is very bad timing. Lipscomb by 3 at the end, as always.... :D

Oh yes... the big games always bring out the best posters. Too bad for Maplewood all they have is Boski. I'm sure his smack talk would be awesome if it were comprehensible. I think Lipscomb wins this game 24-23. Maplewood will score on 11 safeties and an extra point. Lipscomb will score 2 touchdowns, 5 extra points, 2 grand slams, and lose 1 point for the bagpipes.

wow look at ole awesome eddie ....how has it been buddy? i thought i retired you last year guess not ..any way thats a great combo of scores ..for a dream ..you know Maplewood is going to lay the beatdown on these guys ..so umm comprehend that ole buddy.

2 TD's or more ..the Panthers will outscore.

Cracks me up. I see there are many new posters that obviously haven't witnessed DL play. DL is going to run about 10 plays all night. I know it, Maplewood coaches know it, heck, the dog sitting on the porch across the street knows it. Question is, as Cub man said, can you stop it? Trust me being from Giles, its a very, very hard thing to do. (Can you say three consecutive nightmares, lol). Lipscomb at home, packed stadium, that guy jogging around the stadium before games, (I still think he's some kind of secret weapon), and DL's ability to win the close one's = a close but hard fought game that Lipscomb wins. Biggest problem for Maplewood. The team you see Friday night will not be the same team you seen in game one. Their coaching staff does an excellent job of correcting mistakes and catching them the 2nd game of the season is very bad timing. Lipscomb by 3 at the end, as always.... :D

WiseOldManGiles I know exactly where you are coming from. This place is like the lull you to sleep and wait to strike when you make your mistake. I would have to say to boski that as soon as Maplewood makes a mistake either through discipline or fundamentals that Lipscomb is going to be all over it. Everyone needs to read this quote because the Wise old man from Giles lost two hearbreakers last year to the team that does everything right.

boski.......turn that around and it spells kabosh....or something like that.

Yes, I am the Grammar police, self appointed. boski, you are well...you know!

Anyway, if you continue to violate and abuse the English language and grammar, I may also have to call in the fashion police. Your diction never seems to amaze me. Your lack of respect for DL and your obvious lack of knowledge of old 3a football is only surpassed by your overall sense of inferiority that is masked by your belligerent remarks.

Keep it up and Bombsquad will turn to reciting poems in iambic pentameter.

DL wins this one if it is a close score. Metro schools have been doing a good job of choking this year in close games.

i69bulldogs you and bombsquid can choke one the same football at the same time for all i care. this is not 3a anymore.. jasper ...this where the big boys play ...you will learn soon enough how to keep your traps shut. u lil leaguers are all the same .. so smart you're dumb ..and remember clowns respect is earned or taken ..and i dont see you doing *either* of the two.

- ill be back later ..2 deal with you clowns ..i have work and research to do. Maplewood Wins!!!

WiseOldManGiles I know exactly where you are coming from. This place is like the lull you to sleep and wait to strike when you make your mistake. I would have to say to boski that as soon as Maplewood makes a mistake either through discipline or fundamentals that Lipscomb is going to be all over it. Everyone needs to read this quote because the Wise old man from Giles lost two hearbreakers last year to the team that does everything right.

you still talking 3a ..giles lol B) ...thats like practice ..we talking practice ...you boys better wake up. what makes you think Maplewood will not make you pay for your mistakes. this Panther bites back ..remember that. and you might still be in at half time.

you still talking 3a ..giles lol B) ...thats like practice ..we talking practice ...you boys better wake up. what makes you think Maplewood will not make you pay for your mistakes. this Panther bites back ..remember that. and you might still be in at half time.

If Maplewood wins I am going to get on here and give boski a much respected I was wrong you were right. I just know that Lipscomb will be unblocked most of the night and that Maplewood wins only by having the superior athlete that runs past the Lipscomb players.

An outsiders viewpoint:

The Lipscomb faithful continue to fall back on how good their coaching is (and it is) and their schemes. Well, MBA doesn't exactly run bad schemes and their coaching isn't too shabby either...and Maplewood played them even and from what I am gathering, lost because they play several players both ways and tired. Maplewood also beat up a team (Hillsboro) that hasn't been bad in a while.

Also, scoring those points on an MBA team is impressive......and I find it hard to believe the talent level and the schemes are any better at DL as they are at MBA. So Maplewood, imo, should score some points.

Now Lipscomb is always ready to play and I can't say the same for Maplewood....But if Maplewood shows up ready, then DL better find an avenue to score 30, because I believe they will need every point.