Maplewood at David Lipscomb

sportsnutdad

What exactly makes lipscomb's fronts tough to figure? If I am not mistaken it is A front, not fronts. 4 down lineman, 3 linebackers, what is so hard about that to figure out?

You are exactly right A front. This front is one in which the stemming and moving people around is very hard to pick up on. They slant and it will seem like there are 15 guys on the field every play. They are extremely well coached and I dont see Maplewood runnning and and down the field on them. Heck I dont even forsee them moving the ball unless they have far superior players.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly makes lipscomb's fronts tough to figure? If I am not mistaken it is A front, not fronts. 4 down lineman, 3 linebackers, what is so hard about that to figure out?

You are exactly right A front. This front is one in which the stemming and moving people around is very hard to pick up on. They slant and it will seem like there are 15 guys on the field every play. They are extremely well coached and I dont see Maplewood runnning and and down the field on them. Heck I dont even forsee them moving the ball unless they have far superior players.

well i got news for you, your unbeaten region streak comes to an end ..youre simply not in the lil leauges anymore. and i cant say what Maplewood is going to do ..but i can tell you that they are not coming to play pattie cake with you guys.

Here we go. Speed and pounds against traps and slants. This game will be one for the ages.Maplewood boasts great linemen,linebackers and blazing speed at running back.They had MBA beat and let the foot off the gas. I hope we have the refs from that game just for the entertainment value! I hope lipscombs defense is up to the task.Vander,Q, Moonpie and Crazy Horse need to fly at LB to give us a chance.They throw well so Mask, Mase,Run, and Big Johnson must keep everything in front.On the O line Bigger Johnson must dominate, so Qand DIII can pull and Trap.

My posts might be more effective if I could remember my password from year to year. I might have to call Bombsquad to see if (s)he remembers it.

As the other poster mentioned, this isn't 2A anymore boys. You can tell it by the quality of posters on this thread.

Send us back to 2A where the posters have wit and don't talk any football.

well i got news for you, your unbeaten region streak comes to an end ..youre simply not in the lil leauges anymore. and i cant say what Maplewood is going to do ..but i can tell you that they are not coming to play pattie cake with you guys.

Anyone know the # of games in this streak? I'm too lazy to go count them up. I know it started after the regular season Goodpasture game in the '02 Championship season.

Well, fiddlesticks... I was really looking forward to some pattie cake. Rumor has it Lipscomb spent a majority of their off-week practicing their Patty Cake (South Nashville spelling). But before Maplewood posters get all excited because they just dropped the biggest information bomb of this young season, know this: Lipscomb coaches aren't new to the game. While they may focus on Patty Cake, you can be confident they prepared for some other possibilities: Peek-a-boo? Check. Hopscotch? Probably. Connect Four? Wouldn't Pete Rose against it. Red Light Green Light? Yes sir. Tag? Double Dutch? I Spy? Duck Duck Goose? Hide-and-Seek? I think you're catching on... 2A message board posters wouldn't, but surely you've gotten the point.

Brett Favre watched film on my CoachT retirement...

Well, fiddlesticks... I was really looking forward to some pattie cake. Rumor has it Lipscomb spent a majority of their off-week practicing their Patty Cake (South Nashville spelling). But before Maplewood posters get all excited because they just dropped the biggest information bomb of this young season, know this: Lipscomb coaches aren't new to the game. While they may focus on Patty Cake, you can be confident they prepared for some other possibilities: Peek-a-boo? Check. Hopscotch? Probably. Connect Four? Wouldn't Pete Rose against it. Red Light Green Light? Yes sir. Tag? Double Dutch? I Spy? Duck Duck Goose? Hide-and-Seek? I think you're catching on... 2A message board posters wouldn't, but surely you've gotten the point.

Brett Favre watched film on my CoachT retirement...

dont care if its beef pattie or pattie coldwell.. (*nethier * busted* fined 5 cyber bucks) will be played that night (eastside saying). - neither.

one more thing you should start spending a lil more money on your rumors ...and less on your entertainment.

Maplewood wins this one by 2 TD'S or more!

Ah yes...the days of yore when Bombsquad led the way........does anyone from the Nashville city schools ever capitalize "I" and when it is so obviously overused and abused and better yet can they spell......neithier???? Is that neither or ether?

DL wins grammar match 88-2 and on the field.....slips by Maplesyrup because there is no answer to the "TRAP". Officer runs wild and then DL also scores on a "pass" play.