Franklin Vs. Centennial

wilcofootball

Longhorn and Wilco - meet up at halftime tonite and settle this live - one suggestion, start by listening to each others points and respect the fact the they may be differrent than your own - but may still have validity.

This string has become a boor.

Let's here about Centennial a little, or how about matchups, or tendancies......

What's the point in talking about Centennial? Everyone on this thread has already chalked up a "W" for the Rebels...

However, it is fun listening to people argue about offensive balance, strategy, etc. when their team is 2-0 :shock:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me address a few small points and then I'm out, it's game day and I plan on getting to this game tonight, although Indy and Brentwood seems to be a bit more enticing. :shock:

Longhorns, I wish my name refered to that type of "shotgun" because then I might be able to deal with this thread a little better. And touche, Texas Tech is probably 80 / 20 in favor in pass, and there is always an exception to the rule. I enjoy the spread offense and slinging it around (hence the motive behind my name) however, Franklin is not dealing with Grahm Harrel or Michael Crabtree. You have to play to your team's strengths, not force your style upon them. Simply, Franklin's strengths this year should be run with 3 great running backs and an inexperienced QB, and this is the point the Wilco trifecta is trying to get to you that you for some reason cannot grasp. None the less, game day and we digress.

And my Wilco bretheran, wilcoisthebest, the word you as searching for is mechanics. The player has poor throwing mechanics. You're welcome

I am anxious to see the game tonight, but as cougarblack has stated, it seems that most have chalked one up for the Rebels. Those could be some famous last words and I hope the Rebel players aren't thinking that way and looking to next week. See you all tonight, hopefully :lol:

Crony wrote:

Run the ball, pass the ball, and chalk up a W. Let's go Rebels!!!!

zoosee12 wrote:

wow thats profound...

as far as everyone counting centennial out, i am not.

hate me all you want. i know i'm biased but i will always pull out for a centennial victory as long as a live.

CHS-21

Franklin- 17

What do you mean "profound"? The meaning of profound is:

Situated at, extending to, or coming from a great depth; deep.

Coming as if from the depths of one's being: profound contempt.

Thoroughgoing; far-reaching: profound social changes.

Penetrating beyond what is superficial or obvious: a profound insight.

Unqualified; absolute: a profound silence

I am a Rebel friend and find nothing profound about supporting our Rebels!!! They will have to be tough tonight and fight hard for the win whether we run the ball or pass it.