JACKSON CO. vs TROUSDALE CO.

whonos

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS TO THE JACKETS!!!

Jackets score early & often. Devils score one on the starters, 2 on the subs, late. Subs running

out the clock. Offense still clicking..D still a work in progress. Gonna have to tighten up next week.

Would be interesting to see Macon & Jackson play. Very similar. Pass, pass, pass....not very

effective.

CONGRATS TO THE JACKETS!!!

Jackets score early & often. Devils score one on the starters, 2 on the subs, late. Subs running

out the clock. Offense still clicking..D still a work in progress. Gonna have to tighten up next week.

Would be interesting to see Macon & Jackson play. Very similar. Pass, pass, pass....not very

effective.

agreed...... :roflol:

Congrats to Trousdale on a sound victory. The Blue Devils are just now getting their athletes to play this sport and tonight a good team exposed their weaknesses and has given them a clear vision of what a championship caliber team is like. There were positives to build on as JC could definitely move the ball on offense against TC and JC's pass defense isn't to shabby. Now their run defense is a work in progress for sure. I thought special teams wise JC never let TC break a long one and Stewart was punting the ball pretty danged good. This was the first "real" big game for alot of these kids so they were nervous and it showed. Once they settled down they started catching passes and looked haflway decent. The freshman wide receiver Bowman i think is his name #6 he looked pretty impressive for a freshman and although he got beat for one touchdown pass at cornerback he was pretty solid. This kind of game will only help this young team get better and there is alot of good things to build on so we'll see how things shake out. I didn't really like the fact that TC kicked a field goal with 9 min to go up 56 14 but i guess they wanted to work on that phase of the game. TC has the best high school football field i believe i have ever seen and its a great setting and atmosphere to watch a game. One other positive note, that was by far the largest crowd at an away game for JC i have seen since the late 70's early 80's. It made me proud to see that many fans in the stadium for a football game. Good luck to TC the rest of the way and we will be seeing you soon on the hardcourt where the outcome will be MUCH different! The boys from blue will get some revenge in that game rest assured and you don't even want me to comment on the girls game!

Congrats to Trousdale on a sound victory. The Blue Devils are just now getting their athletes to play this sport and tonight a good team exposed their weaknesses and has given them a clear vision of what a championship caliber team is like. There were positives to build on as JC could definitely move the ball on offense against TC and JC's pass defense isn't to shabby. Now their run defense is a work in progress for sure. I thought special teams wise JC never let TC break a long one and Stewart was punting the ball pretty danged good. This was the first "real" big game for alot of these kids so they were nervous and it showed. Once they settled down they started catching passes and looked haflway decent. The freshman wide receiver Bowman i think is his name #6 he looked pretty impressive for a freshman and although he got beat for one touchdown pass at cornerback he was pretty solid. This kind of game will only help this young team get better and there is alot of good things to build on so we'll see how things shake out. I didn't really like the fact that TC kicked a field goal with 9 min to go up 56 14 but i guess they wanted to work on that phase of the game. TC has the best high school football field i believe i have ever seen and its a great setting and atmosphere to watch a game. One other positive note, that was by far the largest crowd at an away game for JC i have seen since the late 70's early 80's. It made me proud to see that many fans in the stadium for a football game. Good luck to TC the rest of the way and we will be seeing you soon on the hardcourt where the outcome will be MUCH different! The boys from blue will get some revenge in that game rest assured and you don't even want me to comment on the girls game!

Good post! :| We have a basketball team? :thumb:

midtenn, I wouldn't out too much emphasis on the field goal. Our kicker is new here..exchange student

from Germany. Still getting his feet wet. He needs the practice...eratic at times. He'll get better as

he goes along. Just needs some fine tuning. I'm sure that was the purpose of the field goal.

That being said, the Devils have a good team to build on. Just keep it up, it'll work out. Really need

a running game to go with that tho. A good pass defense will give you fits. Ours still needs some work.

We're giving up too many long pass plays in 3 games. As for the B'ball thing.....well, it is what it is. LOL

As for the girls team.....well, nevermind.........