ONEIDA VS. WARTBURG

kazam37

Finally....the boys are back on the Reservation! Any idea how the Bullpups will fare? I know we haven't been exactly "Rockin'" it the first couple of weeks, but I sense the team will grow stronger as we go on. I've heard several "whinners" about the results posted so far.....all I'll say to them is, grab you a whistle and sign up for the job. You realize your never gonna make a mistake sitting up in the stands because you're perspective is way different than the guys actually calling the shots. Go through the whole list of 60 something plays and pick exactly the right one and have every player execute it to your satisfaction and don't account for what the defense may or may not be doing.....all in less than 10 seconds or risk getting a DOG (Delay Of Game). No....it isn't Rocket Science, but it is unquestionably loads easier in the seats. We have lost two games to two quality teams, by a total of 8 points..let a little air out people.

Now....how do we think this week is gonna go? Stay with us here, guys!

:twisted: Kazzy :roflol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida wins 3-2. Oneida is just down this year. I like Oneida but they will lose 3 games this year, 2 of them have came already, the other will be a drubbing against the Tigers of Sunbright. I hate to predict games that are a ways off this early, but current guess would be 26-6 when the Indians meet Sunbright.

In the preseason I would have thought this would be closer than most people would think. But Wartburg has apparently had a really tough time generating any offense. I saw them at a 7 on 7 and thought they had a couple good looking playmakers but....

I wouldn't be totally shocked if Wartburg performed better than expected, but given the first 2 weeks, I'll have to say Oneida takes this one in a big way.

I will be shocked :thumb: if this game is close. Oneida's players and coaches are really not amused over the performances of the last two weeks. Sorry, but close isn't an acceptable result up here! Wartburg will get a full helping of Injuns this week. I would look for several players to play with a chip on their shoulders, who that is could be anybodies guess. Coach Brewster has been blasted a little by the faithful, I would think he is a little hot after playing the types of teams his crew has faced already. G-P and Dekalb aren't anybodies whipping boys IMO. I said Oneida would score 41 in my early prediction, but that number might be a little high, if Coach Brew thinks he needs to shut it down. We don't really revel in running up score up here. Of course, the youngin's might figure out how to score a few, if they can.

Coach Lambert, and I haven't seen him this week, must be seething over the points his Defense gave up last week. (he could care less if the QB's name was Elway!) He thinks he can scheme well enough to keep any team under three scores. (and most nights.....HE CAN!) Look for the D to be much sharper this week.

Poor Coach W., if you throw it.....people think you should run it! If you run it.....people think you should throw it! What a thankless task he has....! I'll say this much, his unit is organized and sharper than most teams you will see. For the most part their execution is pretty good too.....they might actually just be trying to beat a team with equal or better talent. I don't care what you say, that takes a little luck if you ask me. He does a good job!

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

Oneida wins 3-2. Oneida is just down this year. I like Oneida but they will lose 3 games this year, 2 of them have came already, the other will be a drubbing against the Tigers of Sunbright. I hate to predict games that are a ways off this early, but current guess would be 26-6 when the Indians meet Sunbright.

Are you kidding me? Have you seen who Oneida has played compared to who Sunbright has played? :thumb: We lost by a total of 8 pts to a traditional powerhouse 3A & a very good 4A school w/a 3A Mr. Football finalist QB from last year who was the real deal & we have another good 3A school in 2 weeks. :thumb: You beat N. Greene & Whitwell whipped your tails so where are you getting your basis for this drubbing we have in store for us "courtesy of Sunbright"? :lol: I think you better worry about Coalfield this week & you will get your shot @ Oneida soon enough but be careful what you wish for cuz you may bite off more than you can chew. :thumb:

Batman, please disregard the rubbish that spews forth from Shocker's Keyboard. Forgive him..., he knows not of what he speaks! :D

Kaaza Kaan

Man, you didn't take that Tigger seriously, did you?

No Kaz, I didn't take him serious cuz that was just a ridiculous statement to begin with. I was just giving him something to dwell on till they get their shot @ us. B)

Batman, please disregard the rubbish that spews forth from Shocker's Keyboard. Forgive him..., he knows not of what he speaks! :D

Kaaza Kaan

Man, you didn't take that Tigger seriously, did you?

whoooooooooooo kazzy my brother you were stylin & profilin when you said don't knock it till you ve hung a whistle around your neck(or a feather boa B) ). whoooooooo the dawgs just aint got enough bite about em baby. they best stay on the porch cause the tribe is whooooooo hungry baby whoooooooo.H-U-N-G-R-Y. as for the shocker he'd only shock us if he made sense.

Well, well, nature boy! Where have you been champ? Out at a charity golf tournament? Getting your limo serviced? Oh I know- you and Vinnie Mac have been out on your yacht off the coast of Bermuda! Anyhow it should be a physical affair up north this Friday! Oneida just needs to take it easy on my fellow flatlanders! Say Flair-do I still get my filet mignon? I'll take mine medium rare! Later champ!