TC vs G-ville

Ole3putt

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville will have their hands full and will have to do a lot better than they did last friday to stay in this one. I hope they come out ready to play, I believe they will. Good luck to the Tigers Friday against the Jackets. This is still a young team and they will get better as the season goes on. Definitly the toughest 3 games on the schedule have been these first 3.

Folks, TC is playing G'ville Fri. nite, not Smith Co.

TCs' defense is improving. Expect to see a difference Fri. nite. The Jackets are getting after

it in practice this week. :flower:

Your right Grunt......but them Whinemoreland boys won't play with us anymore. And although they won't admit it, Gordonsville is IN Smith Co.. So it almost qualifies. Hard to stay focused on TC and G-ville when everyone knows what the most likely outcome will be. But who knows, stranger things have happened. If G-ville can't win...maybe thay make life a little uncomfortable for the waspers anyway.

Folks, TC is playing G'ville Fri. nite, not Smith Co.

TCs' defense is improving. Expect to see a difference Fri. nite. The Jackets are getting after

it in practice this week. :roll:

Your right Grunt......but them Whinemoreland boys won't play with us anymore. And although they won't admit it, Gordonsville is IN Smith Co.. So it almost qualifies. Hard to stay focused on TC and G-ville when everyone knows what the most likely outcome will be. But who knows, stranger things have happened. If G-ville can't win...maybe thay make life a little uncomfortable for the waspers anyway.

:roll: Well, Termite, the Whinemoreland bunch won't play us either. Tried to get them on schedule

the last couple of yrs., at least...nothing doing! After the scrimmage with Westy, it's understandable.LOL

True, we are playing a portion of SC. LOL. But this game ain't over 'til it's over. Somebody doze off,

get a case of "throw the helmet on the field" & win, could be a problem. Regardless, I think the Tigers

will get the Jackets attention.

The last two games of TC vs Westy were embarrassing. Could figure into the reasoning. :flower:

Anyway, good luck the rest of the season..........

Quit crying, yall are the worst fans ever. You got beat by Mayfield because your offensive lineman are out of shape and there idea of blocking is tackling. Try watching the film of the game and see for yourself. If you would like a copy I would be glad to send it. Plus, Mayfield wasn't even playing on there homefield you idiots.

How about you post that video on Youtube...so everyone can see it. :roflolk:

Who really gives a crap about the Mayfield game TC needed an opponent they got one they lost it does not affect the region in any way and was a great measuring stick to see how well the boys travel and play in a hostile environment. The players are over it and looking forward to Gville friday night. I remember a time when TC struggled with those boys from Gville I recall a couple of 21-20 21-18 games in the 90's. No game is a guarnteed win until the horn sounds in the 4th quarter just ask them boys Red Bubbling Springs beat with 1.6 ticks left last Friday night. Play hard boys no opponent is to be overlooked if they line up in front of you do your best to whip their butt. Good Luck and Sting'em Jackets. :thumb:

Quit crying, yall are the worst fans ever. You got beat by Mayfield because your offensive lineman are out of shape and there idea of blocking is tackling. Try watching the film of the game and see for yourself. If you would like a copy I would be glad to send it. Plus, Mayfield wasn't even playing on there homefield you idiots.

How about you post that video on Youtube...so everyone can see it. :lol:

Who really gives a crap about the Mayfield game TC needed an opponent they got one they lost it does not affect the region in any way and was a great measuring stick to see how well the boys travel and play in a hostile environment. The players are over it and looking forward to Gville friday night. I remember a time when TC struggled with those boys from Gville I recall a couple of 21-20 21-18 games in the 90's. No game is a guarnteed win until the horn sounds in the 4th quarter just ask them boys Red Bubbling Springs beat with 1.6 ticks left last Friday night. Play hard boys no opponent is to be overlooked if they line up in front of you do your best to whip their butt. Good Luck and Sting'em Jackets. :lol:

Good post fbfan, i couldnt agree with you more. Im hoping the tigers will put forth a better effort this friday. After watching last weeks game against friendship i wont be placing any wagers on it tho LOL Were young and maybe a year away from being a good football team. If playing good opponents makes you better then our first 3 games should serve us well later in the season thats for sure. Best of luck to you and the jackets friday night :lol: