TC vs G-ville

Ole3putt

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville has a chance to score a lot of points. TC has not played well on defense. I don't care if Ford is back.

:lol:

TC will have Ford back, and the game is in TC.

TC wins 56-13. Makes Chicken County look a little softer for barely escaping Gville guantlet? :D

What, Shes a lady, does escaping Gville gauntlet mean?? Gville gauntlet?? You mean theres more than 1 Gville... SHESALADY...what a joke.

It appears you need to stick to belittling, badgering, and just plain bad mouthing 16-17 year olds, from behind a fence, or hid in a crowd. You seem to be better at that. A real Man's man doing TC proud. You probable see him at the Jr, High game tonight talking smack to 12-13 year olds. But he'll still do it from a safe distance. Find some MARBLES and go to the VISITORS side and try belittling and badgering the kids over there.........I didn't think so..............

Croz....who broke their leg? I hate to hear that stuff. Sc has a couples or 3 right now either beat up or out. I don't know about winning on the creekbank, but maybe the Tigers can use the 1st three games as a springboard for the rest of the season. IF, IF, they stay focused and play with the desire they had when I saw them against SC. I believe they can win the rest. Against FC, I was afraid that because they played well against SC, that some of them thought they were "there" and there would be dropoff. They got to keep digging. The key is having a short memory. Nobody in 3A would want to start out with SC, FC and TC.

Austin Taylor is the one who broke his leg.

Thats a shame about the taylor kid, i see lots of potential in him. Hope hes doing ok and has a speedy recovery.

What year is he croz?? Wish him well from ALL of SC. :lol:

Gordonsville has a chance to score a lot of points. TC has not played well on defense. I don't care if Ford is back.

:P

TC wins 56-13. Makes Chicken County look a little softer for barely escaping Gville guantlet? :angry:

What, Shes a lady, does escaping Gville gauntlet mean?? Gville gauntlet?? You mean theres more than 1 Gville... SHESALADY...what a joke.

It appears you need to stick to belittling, badgering, and just plain bad mouthing 16-17 year olds, from behind a fence, or hid in a crowd. You seem to be better at that. A real Man's man doing TC proud. You probable see him at the Jr, High game tonight talking smack to 12-13 year olds. But he'll still do it from a safe distance. Find some MARBLES and go to the VISITORS side and try belittling and badgering the kids over there.........I didn't think so..............

The only 12 - 13 yo im talking smack to, are you and Twan. :P CHICKEN COUNTY OWLETTES.

="slimshady"]

:thumb:

TC wins 56-13. Makes Chicken County look a little softer for barely escaping Gville guantlet? :thumb:

The only 12 - 13 yo im talking smack to, are you and Twan. :thumb: CHICKEN COUNTY OWLETTES.

moon2.gif

Quit crying, yall are the worst fans ever. You got beat by Mayfield because your offensive lineman are out of shape and there idea of blocking is tackling. Try watching the film of the game and see for yourself. If you would like a copy I would be glad to send it. Plus, Mayfield wasn't even playing on there homefield you idiots.

Quit crying, yall are the worst fans ever. You got beat by Mayfield because your offensive lineman are out of shape and there idea of blocking is tackling. Try watching the film of the game and see for yourself. If you would like a copy I would be glad to send it. Plus, Mayfield wasn't even playing on there homefield you idiots.

How about you post that video on Youtube...so everyone can see it. :thumb: