TC vs G-ville

Ole3putt

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Croz....who broke their leg? I hate to hear that stuff. Sc has a couples or 3 right now either beat up or out. I don't know about winning on the creekbank, but maybe the Tigers can use the 1st three games as a springboard for the rest of the season. IF, IF, they stay focused and play with the desire they had when I saw them against SC. I believe they can win the rest. Against FC, I was afraid that because they played well against SC, that some of them thought they were "there" and there would be dropoff. They got to keep digging. The key is having a short memory. Nobody in 3A would want to start out with SC, FC and TC.

Austin Taylor is the one who broke his leg.

35-0 @ halftime is my prediction...this ain't overrated and "soft" Smith County your playing. FC and TC would stomp chicken county this yr. Anybody remember the score @ halftime last yr? I believe it was either 28-0 or 35-0. I believe TC played 2nd string after 1st series in 2nd half. This year will be similar. I remember G-Ville trying some stuff on kickoff returns that didnt work out too good last year. TC offense has improved greatly over last season. Our D is not as good without Ford in, but it ain't like Gville been lighting the scoreboard up on offense any way.And our 2nd string is the worst ive seen @ TC since i dont know when. TC will dominate this game....til the 2nd string goes in...then it'll be about even, or maybe slight advantage to Gville.

:thumb:

It was 35-0 at halftime last year.

Croz....who broke their leg? I hate to hear that stuff. Sc has a couples or 3 right now either beat up or out. I don't know about winning on the creekbank, but maybe the Tigers can use the 1st three games as a springboard for the rest of the season. IF, IF, they stay focused and play with the desire they had when I saw them against SC. I believe they can win the rest. Against FC, I was afraid that because they played well against SC, that some of them thought they were "there" and there would be dropoff. They got to keep digging. The key is having a short memory. Nobody in 3A would want to start out with SC, FC and TC.

Croz, tell this young lad that ole Grunt wishes him a speedy recovery. Dang, we go this crap

every year! Like to see G'ville & TC make it thru one yr. without a mishap of some kind. Not

meant to be I guess.

35-0 @ halftime is my prediction...this ain't overrated and "soft" Smith County your playing. FC and TC would stomp chicken county this yr. Anybody remember the score @ halftime last yr? I believe it was either 28-0 or 35-0. I believe TC played 2nd string after 1st series in 2nd half. This year will be similar. I remember G-Ville trying some stuff on kickoff returns that didnt work out too good last year. TC offense has improved greatly over last season. Our D is not as good without Ford in, but it ain't like Gville been lighting the scoreboard up on offense any way.And our 2nd string is the worst ive seen @ TC since i dont know when. TC will dominate this game....til the 2nd string goes in...then it'll be about even, or maybe slight advantage to Gville.

It was 35-0 at halftime last year.

gordonsville is still outmatched this year. i believe gordonsville is one more season out before they start making some noise.

I believe G-ville will be a little tougher for the Jackets this time I think the Jackets should come out on top .G-ville has been young the past 2 yrs. I know they have a new coach and all gonna take a little time to get new system up and running smooth, but they are playing harder and with more confidence.I hope it is a good clean game free of injuries.Prayers for the young man injured who broke his leg.Go Jackets

I believe G-ville will be a little tougher for the Jackets this time I think the Jackets should come out on top .G-ville has been young the past 2 yrs. I know they have a new coach and all gonna take a little time to get new system up and running smooth, but they are playing harder and with more confidence.I hope it is a good clean game free of injuries.Prayers for the young man injured who broke his leg.Go Jackets

I agree. Don't expect this to be a replay of last year. The Tigers have had some down luck the past couple of yrs., but are making progress. Jackets should get the W, but after that, I expect G'ville

to start clawing their way back up in the thick of things.

Let's go Jackets.. keep the ball rolling!

horse.gif

Thats a shame about the taylor kid, i see lots of potential in him. Hope hes doing ok and has a speedy recovery.

:ph34r:

Shesalady..."Anybody remember the score @ halftime last yr?" :thumb: That' right. You would have to ask. You was too busy talking smack to a bunch of highschool kids behind a fence or hid in a crowd to know anything about what was going on on the field. What a joke. :roflol: