Cascade @ South Pitt

FridayMainEvent

This should be a great match up between two goods teams..East bracket vs West. Both always

bring their "A" game to the table. Still I've gotta go with the Pirates in this one. Can't have OPs'

blood pressure getting up LOL. Maybe, just maybe, the skillet slinger will actually let him go to

the game.

Good luck to the Pirates from Grunt & TC........ :oops:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still hate that I will miss this game but been planning on the trip to the beach for a while now. Cascade will not be a push over at all but if we play like we are capable of playing we should win. But, the offense will have to produce more than it did this past Friday no matter which offense we run. Our defense is excellent, not perfect, but they are very good right now. Hope SP pulls this one out in what I think will be a hard fought game against two good teams.

This should be a great match up between two goods teams..East bracket vs West. Both always

bring their "A" game to the table. Still I've gotta go with the Pirates in this one. Can't have OPs'

blood pressure getting up LOL. Maybe, just maybe, the skillet slinger will actually let him go to

the game.

Good luck to the Pirates from Grunt & TC........ :thumb:

not really east vs west i feel thay both on the east ,,,,cascade has a really good team and seem's like thay got it together now i don't see a 3 td advantage but i have'nt seen sp either,,,but the way the guy's are going on here about spreadin it out and havein a fit who know's what's gonna happen,,,, i have seen cc play twice this yr once against da then when thay played jbs this game could go either way,,, i sure hope thay don't bring Rex down there to help call the game :thumb: if so yall will be some angry pirate's i will pick this game later but leanin towards sp hope to see yall at cookville this fall

GO DEVIL"S :thumb:

What kind of offense for Cascade? 3 yards and a cloud of dust or run and gun spread? SP will have speed that kills. 3 yards and a cloud of dust is the only way to counter. If Cascade runs spread, SP will have their way. Just my opinion. :thumb:

3 yards and a cloud of dust is the method Jasper took...Needless to say, it did not work to well :thumb:

What kind of offense for Cascade? 3 yards and a cloud of dust or run and gun spread? SP will have speed that kills. 3 yards and a cloud of dust is the only way to counter. If Cascade runs spread, SP will have their way. Just my opinion. :thumb:

mostly run but will mix it up some also pretty decent qb for a so, just kinda like jb qb a so,, but he has the talent to pass but 80 % run and a cloud of dust and thay also have some speed

3 yards and a cloud of dust is the method Jasper took...Needless to say, it did not work to well :thumb:

cascade will move the ball i think and thay have a super kicker if thay get in 30 on ya :thumb:

Not to overlook Cascade but teams from the East play a different kind of football than teams from the west. That's why east teams have won the last how many state championships. Cascade will get a upclose and personal look come Friday night. Not sure they will like it though. My prediction Cascade 1-3 after this game. :thumb:

Kicker?? You mean they still do that in high school ball lol I have not seen one of those since Mike Jackson about ten years ago at Beene Stadium :D

That was just my buddy Logger having some fun with me. My kid kicks for Cascade. We don't do much kicking either. Only attempted two (25 and 32) so far through three games. He was able to make both easily, but Coach Parker usually prefers to go for it on fourth down. We could of kicked one against Jo Byrns, but went for it instead. It pretty much has to be a sure thing before we send the kicker out, so I'd say we are the same in that respect.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all this SP talent we apparently have no shot at beating. I almost feel like I should be paying a college admission price instead of the 6 bucks. :thumb:

To the one that asked I believe the nickname is Cascade Champions. Not sure the mascot though.

This message to Zone:

The spread is a great offense and has a lot of traps, options, and playactions which is a good offense, but what people are saying is we ran 50 out of 60 (just saying) plays from the spread single back, 2 from spread split back, and 8 from a pro set formation. For SP, we feel that is too much. Spread needs to be a secondary offense. If primary is the way it has to be, then mix it up more. I know we didn't execute well, but part of that was because Jasper's defensive game plan was just as good as ours. They played well. CC, SM, CP, BB, and PW will all play that well. Players are not going to always execute well, and when this happens a Coach has to be able and change things around throughout the course of the game... not just throughout the season. I like the spread, but when it wasn't working, we MUST have a backup plan. Fortunately Boles' INT for a TD gave us separation from Jasper. I have confidence in our Coaching staff just as 94Pirate has said, but I just hope things that are said on here are taken into consideration. I HOPE THERE WAS AN INTERNAL REASON FOR NOT PLAYING SELLERS!! DOES EVERYONE AGREE??

Cascade: your best bet to beat us is to keep the ball out of our hands.. ball control and the clock.