Elizabethton VS Greenville

Lawman1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, their QBs couldn't really put anything together.

GVille had some good running plays and a pass or two that stood out. More personal foul penalties then i would have liked but don't let the score fool you, Elizabethton showed that they were the hungrier team. Also, me and my dad and brother sat on the Greeneville side, they had some really nice and respectful fans over there :mellow:

Greeneville is going to wipe the field with Elizabethton. They have no chance. The DEVILS defense and offense are way to good. All GREENE needs to do is keep the yellow flags under control. And hold onto the ball. Good Luck. but get ready to get your BUTT WHIPPED. :mellow:

I guess you showed how stupid you are because it was the other way around there footballfart.

SH - Dominating offensive and defensive performance. Thomas, Forbes, and Itaro all ran well. Cyclones had two drives ending in missed FG in first half. They scored on the third just at the end of the first half. An 80 yard drive to start the third qtr. Cyclones up 10 - 0. Defense dominated the remainder of the game stopping a late drive by Greeneville. Thomas had great night with short passing game to Boles and Hodge. Hodge had great night kickin off and punting. He had one punt about 55 yards dead on the 5 which was called back on a penlity and then kicked it about 70 yards dead on the 4. Say hi to your dad for me.

Wow Cyclones totally dominate Greenville never would have guessed it! All though the score should have been about 31-0 just bad play calling and a interseption really hurt! Greenville seemed to have some athletes but just couldnt get going seemed really confused sometimes on both sides of the ball! Good crowd and great fans Greenville we will see you next year and good luck the rest of the year!

Cyclones 4 and 0 keep on rolling

Go Cyclones!!! :roflolk: