Sevier County vs Dobyns-Bennett

BatmanDB

I havn't seen Sevier County this year,but they are well on their way to the playoffs.I know a well coached team will roll into Kingsport this year,because it allways is.Dobyns-Bennett is young but growing up at the speed of light.This should be a very good non conferce game between two schools that really respect each other.I allmost forgot,great job friday night Tribe.Roll Tribe

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to have some great games with Sevier County but they have been down in talent for a few years. They have been improving as of late. We are a little down now, so this should turn out to be a good game. Seems they always have some big strong kids and a couple good athletes. I look for a close game. It was great to see our offense start to click on Friday. I know it was just Central but we have made some improvements. Heck, we even made some extra points. Good job from our line, they got the job done up front. Good game from Roop, i don't know the stats but he had to be over 100 yds passing and rushing. Chris ran the ball like the Sensabaugh of old and we played a lot of people. Even the Freshman QB Foreman got in and completed a pass. Can't wait to see him run in the open field. We have another Freshman we should call up from time to time in some other games and that's Swafford. Looks like the cupboard is'nt bare for the future. Lot's of good talent in the waiting. Roll Tribe Roll.............

Sevier Co. beat William Blount 31-14, Halls 17-14, and Jefferson Co. 32-21. Sevier Co. is 3-0, but i think Dobyns-Bennett will win this game by 14. DB 28-14! :thumb:

I allways like to say that I'd take a one point win right now.One things for sure,our team will be challenged much more this week .I'd be shocked if we could rest many of our two way players much at all,so I don't see "much" rest in practice for Dobyns-Bennett this week.I tell you something that I found funny friday night.When our great band was playing for the Central fans,they started clapping to the Dobyns-Bennett school song just like DB fans,that was great !!

It's going to be a tuff game. I just hope it's a mistake free game without injuries. It looks like we have made some improvements during last week's practices. Our line looks like they are starting to figure it out. This week against the Smokey Bears will be a good measuring stick against a good team that lacks the super star attention that the first two teams had. This could be the fore shadowing of the season to come. I think if we continue to get better we could be ready come playoff time. Maybe even compete against and get some redemption on Farragut. Roll Tribe Roll..............

Finding a negative post on hear is about like the leprechaun deal on the last thread.The silence of not seeing more positive post speaks volumes however.You wouldn't believe the parents that have sons on this team that are fighting mad about coach t. It's hard for them to see stuff and not be able to just open up a 50 gallon drum.Monday is a holiday,and a great chance for a few fans to go by and just see how hard these coaches and young men are working.Roll Tribe

Finding a negative post on hear is about like the leprechaun deal on the last thread.The silence of not seeing more positive post speaks volumes however.You wouldn't believe the parents that have sons on this team that are fighting mad about coach t. It's hard for them to see stuff and not be able to just open up a 50 gallon drum.Monday is a holiday,and a great chance for a few fans to go by and just see how hard these coaches and young men are working.Roll Tribe

Oh the power of motivation. If coach t is going to give them the fire to go out and perform week in and week out then we have done our coaching job well. Fellow coach t members and DB fans, pat yourself on the back if this works. Roll Tribe Roll...........Players you have our support. Don't think for one minute that we are against you! We love DB football and we've got your back for the long haul. Coaches too. We just want the coaches best as well as yours because you will get our best from the stands each and every Friday night. Get mean, get fired up and leave it all on the field. This week will take your best and the conference games will start after that. It's time. Best of luck Roll Tribe Roll.......... :thumb:

You wouldn't believe the parents that have sons on this team that are fighting mad about coach t. It's hard for them to see stuff and not be able to just open up a 50 gallon drum.

What's Holding them Back? Fear of exposure,Embarrassment to their child because of their keystroke reactions? Fighting Mad others have not been afraid to express themselves openly or anonymously. Like they say opinions are like ####### everyone has them & that's OK as long it's not a open personal attack.

Just my two cents worth. Heck look at TENNESSEE Could you only imagine the last couple years? Now everybody is on the wagon again & tix are selling!!!!! Maybe they can write letters to the fans like Coach K and like wise from the fans to Coach K

No more from me on this subject

Coach Brewer will bring a well prepared team into town! Get your motors running Monday Guys, Bring the Tempo to practice everyday & elevate it daily & weekly, Know what your suppose to do & What you are Coached to do. You gotta Believe to Achieve We support You Win Or Lose

Roll Tribe Roll

It was a good game Friday night by the Tribe. They took care of business the way DB is suposed to. Coaches did a good job. Good play calling. The offensive line looked much better. I would of liked to have seen Chris play some linebacker in the second half though. I thought Slaughter looked good at tailback. Maybe he can give Sensabaugh a breather ever now and then. Sevier Co. will be a different story but with a good week of practice I think DB can take them. :thumb: