Alcoa vs Fulton

AlcoaPride2010

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alcoa is a great team ,great coaches ,great fan support ,kids are in shape and have alot pride in the school. enjoyed watching fulton play them and look forward to next year. alcoa needs to improve in the secondary a little bit,but nobody will beat them this year in classification. key word for fulton is Heal!

Thanks reverse, I know Fulton will circle this game next year. As they have several juniors on this team. We always enjoy playing Fulton because they can usually match us with athletes on the field. I hope we both renew the home and home series after next year. Good luck on the rest of the year Falcons. :hungry:

Congrats to a fine team that Alcoa has ... they play hard and look good doing it .. their jerseys are tucked in and they look like winners ... wish Fulton would get away from letting players play with shirt tails hanging out ... so sloopy looking .. anyway I also wish we could have had our full alotment of players available ... 5 starters missing due to injury hurt bad .. especially when you arent deep anyway ... but the guys that had to go played hard on Friday night .. and listening to the end of game today I think those players doubted from getgo that they could get 2 scores in 6 mins ... you have to tackle well when you play Alcoa and Falcons looked to be holding on for dear life alot ... I dont think final score indicates the kind of game it was the 1st 3 qtrs ... good luck Alcoa ... you aint gonna need it though .. time for Falcons to heal up the wounded .. I think 2 of the 5 starters will be back after a couple more games but 3 of them are gone for season I was told ... bad luck ..

I feel that I should apologize to the Fulton team/fans as well as the referees for some of our fans, especially one who is very loud, yelling that we don't have a hole in our field and telling the refs to check our field before we started playing. Also, yelling "don't drop the hankie" to the refs as they were walking by. Kudos to the ref who took his out of his pocket when he was walking by the guy who said it. This is really embarrassing for most Alcoa fans as this is done at every game.

I didn't have the opportunity to interact with the Fulton fans this year, but the last time we played at Fulton, we were treated with respect and everyone was extremely nice to us.

That having been said: I was extremely pleased to see Alcoa take care of business from the second they walked out on the field Friday afternoon! I hate that very few Fulton fans made the trip down to Alcoa, but very pleased that our stands were packed! Yes, we do love our Alcoa Tornadoes!

Good luck to Fulton the rest of the season!

I feel that I should apologize to the Fulton team/fans as well as the referees for some of our fans, especially one who is very loud, yelling that we don't have a hole in our field and telling the refs to check our field before we started playing. Also, yelling "don't drop the hankie" to the refs as they were walking by. Kudos to the ref who took his out of his pocket when he was walking by the guy who said it. This is really embarrassing for most Alcoa fans as this is done at every game.

I wonder who this one person that is loud could have been..... dry.gif

Bless ML's heart. (not you MLREB)

I didn't have the opportunity to interact with the Fulton fans this year, but the last time we played at Fulton, we were treated with respect and everyone was extremely nice to us.

That having been said: I was extremely pleased to see Alcoa take care of business from the second they walked out on the field Friday afternoon! I hate that very few Fulton fans made the trip down to Alcoa, but very pleased that our stands were packed! Yes, we do love our Alcoa Tornadoes!

Good luck to Fulton the rest of the season!

We all have them TG. I wouldn't worry about them and the refs are use to it. Part of the training is to ignore idiots. Football presents a much easier opportunity to ignore them because you are so far removed from the fan base. Reffing basketball is another story though and umpiring baseball is not much better .....but as I said, we are trained to ignore them and if there is a hint of physical threat we bring the police into the situation immediately. For the most part coaches, AD's, plus some sensible parents will not let it escalate to that point.