Kingston @ Rockwood 2009

not1styourlast

Kingston has had the upper hand the past few years but i think that this year is a great opportunity for Rockwood to come out with a win. they get harness and jolley back so that has to be somewhat of a morale booster and probably makes that team better. this is also a good chance for rockwood to win because both teams are down when compared to years past. rockwood doesnt have a breazeale, peddicord, payne like they have in they past. kingston doesnt have a King, Sams (RIP), johnson that they have had in the past. so it will be interesting to see who comes out on top friday night. but ive got to go with my tigers. harness will have fresh legs and should be able to help lead the tigers to victory. plus its always good when u have the voice of the tigers MG on your side.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheres all the hype at on this game? This game being the best match up in Roane County this year, I was thinking there would be a lot more posts about this one. This game is going to be better than experts think. "Smash Mouth Football" in this one tonight. Should be very exciting. I wish I could come... Civitan Field should be slammed packed tonight. Good luck to both teams.

This should be a good game to see. I know the Jackets have been the winners in this series since 2004, but I think tonight things will change, because Kingston has lost too much. Maybe if they played later in the year it would be different, but IMHO Rockwood has too much game experience for the Jackets. My prediction Tigers 21 Jackets 10.

I am hoping some weather can stay out of the area........They are talking about some rain around 5-6pm, but then it clearing out around game time.

I think this will be a very close game........I think the team that wins the battle on special teams may be the one to come out on top

Kingston-- 13

Rockwood--22

I'm still going with the Jackets in this one tonight, but BEWARE... if WAGGLE shows up, he will lead the Tigers to a victory over the Jackets. That will be the only hope that the Tigers might have tonight. So Rockwood.... if you want to win you better call on o'l WAGGLE to come outta retirement and bring his cheers to your sidelines tonight. Where's he, (WAGGLE), been this year anyway?

GO JACKETS!

me like trees! LOL

I was thinking the same thing Blitz.............A lot of people sitting on their thumbs right now.........Is that nervous energy........Or does everybody think the Tigers are gonna roll tonight??????
I think it's more of a wait and see mode.......even in most "down" years for Kingston,they are still as good or better than most other county teams.......turnovers could be a huge factor in this one

WOW!

Maybe the Tigers should have come to 3A and left the Jackets behind.

Some were asking on the boards why Roane Co. High School was not getting respect from the smaller schools in their region (ALCOA, CAK, LOUDON) This is why.

Just how far has Kingston fallen? (and don't tell me about this being a rivalry game)