Austin East @ Catholic

Irish423

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all nobody here knows what cozart did or didnt do to that farragut kid... but whatever he did the farragut kid probably deserrved it. he did not kick the kid or anything like that he was getting up after being takled and the kid was still grabbing on to his leg. of course he is going to try and get loose from the kid and thats what he did. i dont blame him for mouthing off to the kid who was trying to stop him from getting up. after this weeks game cozart could have close to 500 yards and that only in 3 games. no matter how could a-e's defense is... there is no way they can be better than farraguts. therefore if cozart put up 120 yards in that game he could easily post 150+ on Austin East. Williamson is still hot on both sides of the ball and is probably looking forward to bustin some roadrunners up. mackle has got some hands and there is pretty good depth all over the field.

Catholic 31

Austin-East 10

first of all nobody here knows what cozart did or didnt do to that farragut kid... but whatever he did the farragut kid probably deserrved it. he did not kick the kid or anything like that he was getting up after being takled and the kid was still grabbing on to his leg. of course he is going to try and get loose from the kid and thats what he did. i dont blame him for mouthing off to the kid who was trying to stop him from getting up. after this weeks game cozart could have close to 500 yards and that only in 3 games. no matter how could a-e's defense is... there is no way they can be better than farraguts. therefore if cozart put up 120 yards in that game he could easily post 150+ on Austin East. Williamson is still hot on both sides of the ball and is probably looking forward to bustin some roadrunners up. mackle has got some hands and there is pretty good depth all over the field.

Catholic 31

Austin-East 10

He kicked the kid and got flagged. Get over it.

Cozart would have more yards if he could cut without falling.

AE defense > Farragut.

Catholic will not score 31.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka, Happy Birthday, call it what you want.... but your win over Fulton was a gift. Not a victory you earned, but a gift of circumstance. You are giving the AE offense way to much credit. Yes they did they outscore Fulton and win the game, but Catholic has never had a problem scoring on AE in the past. AE beat Fulton only because Fulton beat Fulton. Their Defense is solid and can be great, but under 50 yards of offense against Fulton and you think that will carry over to Catholic? If Catholic's defense gets dominated by the AE offense, then I'll buy a baby blue hoody at Marshall's with a splash of roadrunner red and send it gift wrapped to the defensive player of the game.

Catholic by 14.

But then again, since the AE(Always eligible) coaching staff was capable of creating a miracle by making their window bustin', Spring semester skip'n, Marshall's style wear'n, High school hero an eligible player in the eyes of the TSSAA, then I guess they're capable of masterminding a game plan to beat Catholic.

Hey now... if they can be that creative, then maybe we should ask them to help out with the government's proposed health care plan?

Irishbball... This post's for you.

Sound like a sorry loser here...What if Fulton would've had 84 totals yards on offense and beat AE... Would you get on here and say AE beat themselves? Come on now, we know you love Fulton and you just can't stand Pryor or AE but AE won the game plain and simple. 4mysister and I talked about this Saturday morning... 4mysister didn't say 1 negative thing about AE like you're doing.. The only thing 4mysister said was, " AE deserved to win that game if we(Fulton) can't scored when we're in the red zone 3 times then we should lose" You have to give credit where credit is due Photo.. AE fought just as hard as Fulton did and they won, show them some love.... Fulton is liable to go on a 2 game losing streak with the tornadoes rolling in town tomorrow.

Now to this game; Yes Catholic has won some CLOSE games within the years. I don't recall any of the wins over AE being lopsided like it was in the playoff game last year. But you must realize during the playoffs, AE was playing with basically a freshman/JV team so you peeps down on Cedar Bluff can keep bringing that 45-0 win up because you didn't do anything but beat AE's freshman/JV team.

Cozart; Yeah it showed on CSS where he did kick at that player.. But he was just mad, but many teams picked up on that.. So once AE get in Cozart head, then he's going to be off his game. Cozart and I had talked about this game during our family 4th of July cookout so we'll see if they can win this game or not like he stated.

AE wins 20-17.... I predicted a 20-13 win last week for the Roadrunners so I'm going with a 20-17 win this week..

Let's GO AE!

Scores 45-0, 21-12, 38-14, 30-19, 27-21, 12-0, 24-25 Avg Catholic 28 AE 13

Don't think Dorian was trying to kick anyone in the head. He was trying to pull lose and the guy wouldn't let him go. Ref told the coach it was for his mouth after the tackle which doesn't make a lot of sense considering it was a play where he got rocked. He told my wife what the ref said he said and he pointed out that he didn't talk like that and his full mouth piece was in... go figure.

You have to give Photoman some credit for using that many adjective to describe his favorite Road Runner

Ask oothelwah how good ae defense is .

Ooltewah and the AD's scrimmaged this summer and held FHS to no score. However the QB was out though. Go AE! :popcorneater:

The FHS & KCHS game:

1. FHS runs a 3-5 D and the KCHS coach knows all to well from the days at Blount you have to throw the football short stuff to beat the AD's and mix in a very good run game to keep them on their toes. (Blitz) LB's

KCHS did a very good job of this however both D's gave up to many big plays to even be mentioned as a Great D. JMO

2. OHS IMO did not know what they were about to get into with AE and AE was more than ready. The Owl's had their backs to wall and were about to get a taste of CROW for over looking a very hungry AE team on a mission.

3. KCHS looks really, really good and if they can establish a passing attack early I believe they will take this one. 24-15

4. AE if the Roadrunners make Catholic one dimensional AE wins in a close one. 15-13

Good luck to both teams! Go Owl's :ph34r: