Monterey @ Gordonsville

croz6110

If the Tigers learn from their mistakes these last three games, it could be over quickly.

BUT, if they show up(or not show up) like they did against Friendship, Monterey could come away with a win.

I think most Gville fans will agree that they didn't play like they could against FC.

If they cut out the mental mistakes and some effort issues that I think exist, they will be a very good team.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is so impressive about beating uppermanand pickett co.

Not much! I just see Monterey having the uphill battle rather than G'ville. The Tigers have been in

some tough games. Played well in all but the FCS game, haven't gotten discouraged or quit to this

point. As Croz said, if they learn as they go along, they should be better as the season progresses.

My money is still on the Blue & White here.

I sure Monterey will put up a fight, but I just don't see it being enough.

Gville has the talent to be very good for the next 4 years, but they got to want to do it.

The season is still young, and I think the Tigers can run the table the rest of the year.

They have a few problems right now, that if they can get them worked out, they will be very successful.