Jo Byrns vs. East Robertson - The Match in the Patch

Shep

Now Now PM...I don't remember my voice trembling. Your ears must have been ringing from Cascade's band playing in the background :popcorneater: . I know we all looked to this game as a good measuring stick and it is but I don't want to put too much stock in it. Now C11 told me right off the bat that JB ain't got nothing for you guys but he backed away just a tad after we got to talking. I keep hearing that y'all played your best game against Cascade while Cascade fans say they shut it down pretty quickly. Coach Parker even says that his guys were intimidated as soon as they seen the SP state champs sign. You just never know how guys are going to react, especially Cascade. Also, Cascade and JB is a pretty big rivalry game and when you try to compare a rivalry game with a "meaningless" game it's hard for me to form a solid opinion. Here's what I do know though...SP is a dang good ball team with some excellent skill players and JB is a dang good ball team with some excellent skill players. I've yet to see a JB team be intimidated by anyone so IF we get a chance to meet, we'll just line em up and see what we got. We'll bring the nasty and let the chips fall where they may. But before that can happen JB will have to get past teams like Collinwood, Wayne County, Huntington, & Union City. As for SP, I don't know if anybody can give you any competition before the Championship game.

To be honest, Moto, I backed off because I remembered last year. Really didn't think you guys had a chance against TC, but you proved me wrong. Ya'll have a tremendous backfield, but outside of that, no standout players in my opinion. What you do have, though, is one of the best Coaching staffs in the State. I've honestly felt we had a better ball team than ya'll (as a whole) the past 4 years, but Adkins and his staff are tough to Out Coach. I'm not knocking our staff, because I think he has proven to be one of the best around. Just look at his record. Do you honestly think little ole Cedar Hill would have that good of a team Every year without that staff?

It is for that reason alone I'd give you guys a slim chance against them. Athlete to athlete, nobody will match up with South Pitt in my opinion. If anybody can come up with a game plan to slow them down, ya'll got him on your sideline.

rest assurred that the coaching staff does there job but you must remember that they are not on the field the (team)is they work hand an hand one without the other is useless hats off to the unit they will be successful if they stay focused and work hard and continue to complement each other (staff and players) and a good team needs no stand out players

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Now PM...I don't remember my voice trembling. Your ears must have been ringing from Cascade's band playing in the background :popcorneater: . I know we all looked to this game as a good measuring stick and it is but I don't want to put too much stock in it. Now C11 told me right off the bat that JB ain't got nothing for you guys but he backed away just a tad after we got to talking. I keep hearing that y'all played your best game against Cascade while Cascade fans say they shut it down pretty quickly. Coach Parker even says that his guys were intimidated as soon as they seen the SP state champs sign. You just never know how guys are going to react, especially Cascade. Also, Cascade and JB is a pretty big rivalry game and when you try to compare a rivalry game with a "meaningless" game it's hard for me to form a solid opinion. Here's what I do know though...SP is a dang good ball team with some excellent skill players and JB is a dang good ball team with some excellent skill players. I've yet to see a JB team be intimidated by anyone so IF we get a chance to meet, we'll just line em up and see what we got. We'll bring the nasty and let the chips fall where they may. But before that can happen JB will have to get past teams like Collinwood, Wayne County, Huntington, & Union City. As for SP, I don't know if anybody can give you any competition before the Championship game.

To be honest, Moto, I backed off because I remembered last year. Really didn't think you guys had a chance against TC, but you proved me wrong. Ya'll have a tremendous backfield, but outside of that, no standout players in my opinion. What you do have, though, is one of the best Coaching staffs in the State. I've honestly felt we had a better ball team than ya'll (as a whole) the past 4 years, but Adkins and his staff are tough to Out Coach. I'm not knocking our staff, because I think he has proven to be one of the best around. Just look at his record. Do you honestly think little ole Cedar Hill would have that good of a team Every year without that staff?

It is for that reason alone I'd give you guys a slim chance against them. Athlete to athlete, nobody will match up with South Pitt in my opinion. If anybody can come up with a game plan to slow them down, ya'll got him on your sideline.

:popcorneater: I understand what you're saying. East Robertson says the same thing every year :popcorneater:

Unless Slo Byrns plays South Pitt in the first round, you guys are wasting your breath. They cant beat anyone past 1st round

boy u r sharp ;) seems as if slobyrns has been past the first round the past 4 years and you have been where :x o i forgot playing bball :x

Boy UR sharp , I said anyone past the 1st round, speaking of past , you need to quit living in it....

I'm hearing all the JB fans are gonna do the Tomahawk Chop when the Devils enter the field since ER has decided to "REV"alotionize their entrance. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-O-OOOOOOO-O-OOOOOOOOOOO-O-OOOOOOOOOOOO-O-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO; OOOOOOOOO you copy caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, you copy caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat you copy caaaaaaaaaaaat. OOOOOOOOOO you want to REV this, you want to REV this but you CAAAAAAN'T.

There's only room for 1 redneck team in this county and it ain't ER. ;)

Unless Slo Byrns plays South Pitt in the first round, you guys are wasting your breath. They cant beat anyone past 1st round

not a great way to start your Coach t posting. Unless you are one of the many that get kicked off only to restart with a different login name. I hope that you are at the game and see just what JB is all about. If you are a player then you shouldn't be on here anyway but if you are you will get a first hand look at the beating that East is gonna take. You haven't done a thing to impress me you lost to the only decent team you have played all year. Please y'all continue to rev up those trucks so that we feel right at home. You will see just how "slow" JB is when 44 leaves you in the dust.

I'm hearing all the JB fans are gonna do the Tomahawk Chop when the Devils enter the field since ER has decided to "REV"alotionize their entrance. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-O-OOOOOOO-O-OOOOOOOOOOO-O-OOOOOOOOOOOO-O-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO; OOOOOOOOO you copy caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, you copy caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat you copy caaaaaaaaaaaat. OOOOOOOOOO you want to REV this, you want to REV this but you CAAAAAAN'T.

There's only room for 1 redneck team in this county and it ain't ER. :x

I think that I would have to throw-up if I had to do the Tomahawk Chop( unless of course I was at a Braves game). How about we do the Gator Chomp no that would be bad too. What about we just go out. If they rev the trucks we just need a spirit line that runs to there 50 yrd line and make ourselfs right at home. ;)

not a great way to start your Coach t posting. Unless you are one of the many that get kicked off only to restart with a different login name. I hope that you are at the game and see just what JB is all about. If you are a player then you shouldn't be on here anyway but if you are you will get a first hand look at the beating that East is gonna take. You haven't done a thing to impress me you lost to the only decent team you have played all year. Please y'all continue to rev up those trucks so that we feel right at home. You will see just how "slow" JB is when 44 leaves you in the dust.

Dont worry about my posts, you need to worry about getting that trash picked up on your route. You should feel right at home when they rev those trucks up since you lived in the back of your daddy's garage. I could care less if Jo Byrns wins by 50 , Once they play a team with a winning record they will get crushed.

Dont worry about my posts, you need to worry about getting that trash picked up on your route. You should feel right at home when they rev those trucks up since you lived in the back of your daddy's garage. I could care less if Jo Byrns wins by 50 , Once they play a team with a winning record they will get crushed.

pretty sure we have played two teams with a winning record