Daniel Boone vs Dobyns-Bennett

BatmanDB

Congratulations to South, Tenn. High and Boone for the new AP poll rankings.

Boone # 10....I'm sure that makes DB feel much better...ha.

Way to go Boone.

Class 5A

Record Pts Prv

1. Henry County (16) 5-0 182 1

2. Sullivan South (3) 4-0 157 3

3. Knoxville Catholic 3-1 155 2

4. Tennessee 4-0 127 5

(tie) Clinton (1) 5-0 127 4

6. Columbia 5-0 97 7

7. Hardin County 4-0 69 9

8. Morristown West 4-1 53 10

9. Mitchell 4-1 39 5

10. Daniel Boone 3-1 23

What happened to the brotherly love :D . I guess South fans don't stick with us Indians against the outside as they claimed dry.gif .

Hey,I do. Roll tribe roll. BTW, is Clinton really that good? The combined records of the 5 teams they've beaten is 4-21. Yikes! :blink:

Wow! No joke? Im embarassed for my Clinton ignorance.. I really thought all they had was a QB and a RB... maybe I was right...but It was enough to beat us. On a good night, sometimes thats all it takes. thanks for the info. do they have any one left in their way ? They had a well coached, good deciplined team, except for 1 of their defensive back who was a smart a--. ..and any other year but this 1 would have never finished the game. I wish them well. :D

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

]

What happened to the brotherly love :D . I guess South fans don't stick with us Indians against the outside as they claimed dry.gif .

Hey,I do. Roll tribe roll. BTW, is Clinton really that good? The combined records of the 5 teams they've beaten is 4-21. Yikes! :blink:

Wow! No joke? Im embarassed for my Clinton ignorance.. I really thought all they had was a QB and a RB... maybe I was right...but It was enough to beat us. On a good night, sometimes thats all it takes. thanks for the info. do they have any one left in their way ? They had a well coached, good deciplined team, except for 1 of their defensive back who was a smart a--. ..and any other year but this 1 would have never finished the game. I wish them well. :D

Anderson co., Powell and especially, Oak Ridge may give a better read on what they really are. Knox Halls,your first scrimmage opponent this year, has yet to win.

]

Anderson co., Powell and especially, Oak Ridge may give a better read on what they really are. Knox Halls,your first scrimmage opponent this year, has yet to win.

Yea, u got somethin there Craw. I always watch the frosh, and most of the scrimmages. Ive done it for years.I kinda smelled a rat when our line got dominated by Halls, and most of the games this year...I kinda feel for Chris, he wants to win so bad, and runs so hard...mostly on his own, or gets em called back for holding....which it is. Im very impressed by Seabolt, and Allen in the last 2 games.

]

Yea, u got somethin there Craw. I always watch the frosh, and most of the scrimmages. Ive done it for years.I kinda smelled a rat when our line got dominated by Halls, and most of the games this year...I kinda feel for Chris, he wants to win so bad, and runs so hard...mostly on his own, or gets em called back for holding....which it is. Im very impressed by Seabolt, and Allen in the last 2 games.

I was surprised in the summer to hear that Seabolt was not even running as 2nd Qb.You know the personnel much better than I, but Chris could use another back who is a threat to run to keep the pressure off, whether that is a 2 back set or a running Qb. which Seabolt would be.

To Craw... I hate adding to the same quote.

Seabolt would make a great 2nd back, but he's the best receiver we have this year. I really expected James Brown(who quit) to be in the backfield sometimes. We have become so predictable over the last 5 years its pathetic. We do have however, a very good freshman in Swafford. I know he's just a 9th grader, but so was Corey Booker for Oakridge, and he holds the alltime record for rushing there(which he broke at while at J. Fred...the crowd stood and gave him his dues). So many kids can play at that level, but never get the chance. D-B is no exception . This year is new to me... and I hate it, but we have more coming... we need some structural changes however to get us back to the 3rd-4th round however.

Just seen on weather.com for a flood advisory for Kpt. Is this rain, or all the crying from the DB fans :popcorneater:

As far as floods, DB looks to you all as the experts in that field since you look up at DB & South, yet always talk it up against both and always lose. So how is that weather?