Daniel Boone vs Dobyns-Bennett

BatmanDB

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter if DB is 1-3, it doesn't matter if people are saying DB is down or any of those shenanigans.... DB is DB and can kick it into high gear on a whim. Who knows what will happen this Friday. Two weeks for the Blazers to prepare for DB might help or hurt, but it'll be a good close game in my opinion.

So this conference game can fought to found out who is the real DB, right? :roflol:

I've never been to a DB game, how is the visitors seating and what time should I look to get down there to get a good seat?

It doesn't matter if DB is 1-3, it doesn't matter if people are saying DB is down or any of those shenanigans.... DB is DB and can kick it into high gear on a whim. Who knows what will happen this Friday. Two weeks for the Blazers to prepare for DB might help or hurt, but it'll be a good close game in my opinion.

So this conference game can fought to found out who is the real DB, right? :roflol:

I've never been to a DB game, how is the visitors seating and what time should I look to get down there to get a good seat?

The visitor seating is the worst that I've ever seen at a highschool football stadium.NO JOKE,get there early

You have seats that go to about the 37 yard line one way. Unless you sit in one of the upper rows you'll probably have to stand if you want to see past the 50. Last year the other set of bleachers were situated behind the endzone. Most of the home side is reserved.

The visitor seating is the worst that I've ever seen at a highschool football stadium.NO JOKE,get there early

I don't see how you can degrade the hard working people that put their heart and soul into designing the visitors section. Not to mention the men that had to physically put the bleachers in place. I think they deserve a pat on the back and maybe some awards or something. After all, it doesn't matter if the bleachers are nice or get the job done. It doesn't matter if the visiting fans have a place to sit. All that matters is that the people that put it all together know they have our support.

I don't see how you can degrade the hard working people that put their heart and soul into designing the visitors section. Not to mention the men that had to physically put the bleachers in place. I think they deserve a pat on the back and maybe some awards or something. After all, it doesn't matter if the bleachers are nice or get the job done. It doesn't matter if the visiting fans have a place to sit. All that matters is that the people that put it all together know they have our support.

Your right,I should maybe give them an award for their time and effort.I'll call it the Batman Buzzard award. :thumb: Thanks for suggesting :excl:

Tell us about your team this year and who to look for,I seen the fastest lineman but don't remember who he was

Hey batmanDB sensabaugh looked good in that dallas cowboy uniform when he blocked that punt.

I'll have to catch the highlights,I was working all day.He is a special athlete.One of our dads tells a story about a 100 race he seen between a former DB player that was in the sub 4.4 range and Sensabaugh when he was in town a couple of years ago.G Sensabaugh was running backwards at the end of the race, telling the other guy to come on.Now,that's fast!! I'm looking forward to watching Chris and our offense this week against Boone.I'm sure every Boone coach that could watch our game friday was there and they will key on Chris.I look for coach Clark and his offense to be very strong this week and hope coach Waton's defense can have a good game to help the team get a victory.Roll Tribe

Hey batmanDB sensabaugh looked good in that dallas cowboy uniform when he blocked that punt.

I'll have to catch the highlights,I was working all day.He is a special athlete.One of our dads tells a story about a 100 race he seen between a former DB player that was in the sub 4.4 range and Sensabaugh when he was in town a couple of years ago.G Sensabaugh was running backwards at the end of the race, telling the other guy to come on.Now,that's fast!! I'm looking forward to watching Chris and our offense this week against Boone.I'm sure every Boone coach that could watch our game friday was there and they will key on Chris.I look for coach Clark and his offense to be very strong this week and hope coach Waton's defense can have a good game to help the team get a victory.Roll Tribe

Thats a pretty tall tale. There's only been a couple players at DB that could of been that fast (4.4 range). If it was one of them then he must of been on crutches. And I don't think the Boone coaches would have to come to a DB game to know to key on Chris. They probably won't even use defensive backs in this game. :|