Daniel Boone vs Dobyns-Bennett

BatmanDB

Beware...Jeremy Jenkins has been watching film on CS since he was a Frosh in preparation for this game. I think he might even be rabid. If I were a DB fan I would definately not write this team off. They will come to J Fred ready to rumble. They have a very good kicking game. I will probably forgo the South game and show up at J Fred. You will be surprised.

So whats Mr. Jenkins going to do when CS doesn't suit up Friday night?

Maybe make enough mistakes for you to win.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beware...Jeremy Jenkins has been watching film on CS since he was a Frosh in preparation for this game. I think he might even be rabid. If I were a DB fan I would definately not write this team off. They will come to J Fred ready to rumble. They have a very good kicking game. I will probably forgo the South game and show up at J Fred. You will be surprised.

Maybe make enough mistakes for you to win.

Yeah.....maybe Boone will "out mistake" us. :blush:

There are a lot of things they could do with the stands comp.They could take a few yards out of center field and rig up a"green monster wall' during baseball season.They could just build a new baseball field accross center street and use the little seats up there for the one or two hundred that will see a baseball game.Then again they could just put a temporary system in during football season and take it up for baseball,while putting big solid seats where the little ones are.If they do nothing,it will be very unsafe during the South game next year.The TH game last year was unsafe in my opinion.

Let's be honest Batman. They spent 10 mil bassackwards. They ruined J Fred. The place has been an Icon since inception...1967? Who wants to go to Hunter Wright to watch a baseball game? Evidenced by how many attend! You're already in town at the mall or otherwise and you say, "Hey let's take in the game tonight! No, it's all the way on the other side of town. Aahh, just forget it...we'll go another night." Only reason I've been there is my son was pitching.

I must give you Kudos Batman, you are forever the Optimist. But realistically, anything that is done now is an afterthought and will be Jerry rigged at best.

The only thing that can be done now is build a new visitors unit and put it right up against the sidewalk. That would ruin the the junior college appearance the stadium currently has from the road.

Moving the baseball field would be oh-so-stupid. Sad so much money was spent to build something so elegant to turn out so asinine.

There are a lot of things they could do with the stands comp.They could take a few yards out of center field and rig up a"green monster wall' during baseball season.They could just build a new baseball field accross center street and use the little seats up there for the one or two hundred that will see a baseball game.Then again they could just put a temporary system in during football season and take it up for baseball,while putting big solid seats where the little ones are.If they do nothing,it will be very unsafe during the South game next year.The TH game last year was unsafe in my opinion.

Let's be honest Batman. They spent 10 mil bassackwards. They ruined J Fred. The place has been an Icon since inception...1967? Who wants to go to Hunter Wright to watch a baseball game? Evidenced by how many attend! You're already in town at the mall or otherwise and you say, "Hey let's take in the game tonight! No, it's all the way on the other side of town. Aahh, just forget it...we'll go another night." Only reason I've been there is my son was pitching.

I must give you Kudos Batman, you are forever the Optimist. But realistically, anything that is done now is an afterthought and will be Jerry rigged at best.

The only thing that can be done now is build a new visitors unit and put it right up against the sidewalk. That would ruin the the junior college appearance the stadium currently has from the road.

Moving the baseball field would be oh-so-stupid. Sad so much money was spent to build something so elegant to turn out so asinine.

You are 100% correct.

Why wouldn't CS suit up Friday night? CS is one player, good from what everyone on here and the papers say, but I'm sure DB has someone else just waiting to step up and get their chance.

I guess we'll find out.

I have seen and read that Boone's O line hasn't been the best, showed life at the South game but not much else anywhere else. It looks like this week is going to be a battle of the lines on offense to see who wins. Both defenses seem to look pretty good.

Oh and WaCo you are still 120% right

So, there is a chance that our star Tailback CS and One, if not our Best lineman Cory Hall might not be dressed out for the game? :blush: Who else is in this Chance?

So, there is a chance that our star Tailback CS and One, if not our Best lineman Cory Hall might not be dressed out for the game? :blush: Who else is in this Chance?

I call shenanigans, there is no way two people are out, far be it two starters who have been a huge help from the team.

I call shenanigans, there is no way two people are out, far be it two starters who have been a huge help from the team.

Both went out of the game Friday night. CS (knee) CH (ankle). Your not doing your homework.

Both went out of the game Friday night. CS (knee) CH (ankle). Your not doing your homework.

Ankles and Knees don't mean they are out for sure, ankles can be sore for a couple of days then by Friday good to go. Knees are more iffy, but if he was just worried about it then he could be back Friday....unless they are out for sure.