Daniel Boone vs Dobyns-Bennett

BatmanDB

I don't know what all the fuss is about at Dobuns Bennett. You are doing what everyone expected. You barely won your jamboree game. That was a good representation of what DB football has become.

I'm interested in seeing has CS does against Boone. Last time he played them was 9th grade and he left the game twice because he was hit so hard. That was the week they moved him to varsity and he had a field day. But I know it has to be in the back of his mind that this is the team that wore him out the last time.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Limit turnovers and DB will have no problem with Boone. Even with DB's record, Boone will be intimidated once they step on the field.

Intimidated by what? These kids haven't played DB in years. They've played in nice stadiums with turf and they've played in packed houses. Last time I checked, DB had 14-18 year olds on the team, same size as the Boone boys.

Oh come on now. You know it will be different when they step onto the turf at the Fred. We know this date had been circled for months.

Limit turnovers and DB will have no problem with Boone. Even with DB's record, Boone will be intimidated once they step on the field.

Intimidated by what? These kids haven't played DB in years. They've played in nice stadiums with turf and they've played in packed houses. Last time I checked, DB had 14-18 year olds on the team, same size as the Boone boys.

Oh come on now. You know it will be different when they step onto the turf at the Fred. We know this date had been circled for months.

One of the few times I agree with plowboy but the fightin coonskins will be skeered when they hit the turf at the Fred.

I don't know what all the fuss is about at Dobuns Bennett. You are doing what everyone expected. You barely won your jamboree game. That was a good representation of what DB football has become.

Brilliant analysis considering our starters were in for about 4 plays. We have some issues, but the jamboree meant nothing.

The gameplan for Daniel Boone is simple. Just before the game, they are going to yell over at Dobyns Bennett and tell them this is a playoff game. The tribe will roll over and play dead....just like they always do around playoff time.

Go Blazers!

You might want to be careful with this plan. The Boone players might hear you say it's a playoff game. They'll end up going home before the game starts because they never go to the playoffs!

RebelYell I think you are trying to motivate dem Booners to beat DB. I think there is nothing more that South would like to see than DB go down to Boone.

I don't see Boone being scared. They have played at Greenville and both of the Morristowns the past few years with packed houses and turf.

If Boone plays like they did against South, DB could go down. If St. Clair had not played at DB, South would have gotten beat.

Good post PD. If you haven't figured it out by now,Batman is not going to

say anything negative about anything.Sugar-coating is not going to solve the problems

that DB is having now.His boy wins the awards every week ,so he is satisfied with the

status quo.Must be another neighbor.Db will pull it together .I don't think it will be this

week though.Have a nice day.

I've been looking for you to crawl out and say something along those lines.Your wrong for one,and for #2,my son looks at the awards the way I do.There nice,but if we are not getting the wins,the stickers just go in a bag. That's why you will not see any extras on his helmet.By the way,if big Mat stops up the middle every game the way he did friday,I'll pay for his steak :thumb:Great job Mat

say anything negative about anything.Sugar-coating is not going to solve the problems

that DB is having now.His boy wins the awards every week ,so he is satisfied with the

status quo.Must be another neighbor.Db will pull it together .I don't think it will be this

I've been looking for you to crawl out and say something along those lines.Your wrong for one,and for #2,my son looks at the awards the way I do.There nice,but if we are not getting the wins,the stickers just go in a bag. That's why you will not see any extras on his helmet.By the way,if big Mat stops up the middle every game the way he did friday,I'll pay for his steak :thumb:Great job Mat

Easy now Batman,lay off the eastmanite dust.Its already got you looking thru rose-colored

glasses out there at the big E.You need to buy GC a steak. :popcorneater:

RebelYell I think you are trying to motivate dem Booners to beat DB. I think there is nothing more that South would like to see than DB go down to Boone.

I don't see Boone being scared. They have played at Greenville and both of the Morristowns the past few years with packed houses and turf.

If Boone plays like they did against South, DB could go down. If St. Clair had not played at DB, South would have gotten beat.

Shhhhhhh!!! Don't be giving away my secrets. I would like to see DB get beat but it would actually hurt South more than it would help when it came to the playoffs in case somehow Boone ended up with a better conference record. I still say that Boone will be intimidated just like they have the past few years when they've played South in the playoffs and have been blown out.

Easy now Batman,lay off the eastmanite dust.Its already got you looking thru rose-colored

glasses out there at the big E.You need to buy GC a steak. :x

I'd say coach would appreciate more than anything if he knew a lot of coachT posters "real names".That way when a lot of you go up and try to be social "who's who",he can wipe his back side first and than offer you a hand ;)

Intimidated, skeered?? Of what? An old stadium with crappy visitor seating that doubles as an arena for has-been bands at Fun Fest?

I dont think so. These kids have played at packed houses on turf in big games before. The South game was no fluke. This team is good. If they play with the same heart and soul they will give DB a very tough game. They definately aint skeered. These same boys played DB their freshman year and lost by 6 points, only game they lost all year. They know they have some unfinished business and are not going to be intimidated at all. Boone 24 -- Indians 21.

Boone Pride!