Daniel Boone vs Dobyns-Bennett

BatmanDB

D-B lost to a team that the tribe fans say is not good. What does that make D-B? Woodshed material!

What is with this woodshed thing Man?? Did your Dad take you there quite often and Do inapropriate things :D , because you really have a issue with it ?

Looks at the stats they tell all. DB has beat their self in pretty much every game, not the other team, So, I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings and takes you back to dark places. You guys capitalized on OUR mistakes. You did nothing special to win. Yes you guys won but, not by being the better team sorry. Take the win for what it is.

It doesnt matter if they are just YOUR mistakes they are capitalizing on... You got beat thats all there is to it. You obviously werent the better team on 4 of the last 5 weeks. What you said really burns me up... just be a man and except that you got out played. If you were the best team you would have won... I dont see how you could even say your the better team when making mistakes. All there is to it is at the end of the day is what the score board reads. How longs it been since Db hasnt made the playoffs? they deff arent going to be in them this year. I do know this much about DB football from the tssaa website...

DB- State tittles since playoffs began in 1969 - 0

Since im feelin kinda bloody tonite you're next Easttnfootball99?? ...so how many gold balls you guys won since in the past 35 yrs?? Unless you're a Maryville Rebel, or from Alcoa, chances are we've handed your head to you on a regular basis :thumb: Im the 1st to admit, we dont have the talent this year, heart ...yes, pride yes. Im sick to death of all the cockroaches coming out of the corners when the lights come on. We might not win but 4 games this year, but i'll bet you havent beaten us 4 times total. :thumb:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to South, Tenn. High and Boone for the new AP poll rankings.

Boone # 10....I'm sure that makes DB feel much better...ha.

Way to go Boone.

Class 5A

Record Pts Prv

1. Henry County (16) 5-0 182 1

2. Sullivan South (3) 4-0 157 3

3. Knoxville Catholic 3-1 155 2

4. Tennessee 4-0 127 5

(tie) Clinton (1) 5-0 127 4

6. Columbia 5-0 97 7

7. Hardin County 4-0 69 9

8. Morristown West 4-1 53 10

9. Mitchell 4-1 39 5

10. Daniel Boone 3-1 23

Way to go Boone.

Class 5A

Record Pts Prv

4. Tennessee 4-0 127 5

6. Columbia 5-0 97 7

9. Mitchell 4-1 39 5

10. Daniel Boone 3-1 23

Way to go Boone.

Class 5A

Record Pts Prv

4. Tennessee 4-0 127 5

6. Columbia 5-0 97 7

9. Mitchell 4-1 39 5

10. Daniel Boone 3-1 23[/quote

Better than what chicken neck? better than you've been for the past 20 ys? sure it does. duh?

You miss the point entirely. I have never said we were a great team. When we lose, and we will, we will not say the other team is not any good and make a bunch of other excuses. We will congratulate the other team, wish them well and move on.

I did not say that you guys were no good nor did I say Boone was no good. I'm not making excuses for the losses either. My point is DB is beating themselves and the stats will show you this is a fact. It's nothing to be proud of for sure. In the sevier game we out played you guys up and down the field in the firsthalf and in the second half we screwed up several times you guys capitalized on it and it cost us the game. My words to you was, you won but the way it happened I dont consider it nothing to get on here and brag about. I did not say we were better than you or visversa.

As far as Boone, It was a good game but a picture speaks a thousand word. It's not an excuse it is a fact. That was no touchdown. If you guys would not have got that touchdown you would have lost. It does not matter, the game is over but, I was just pointing it out and if the shoe was on the other foot so would you! Look at the picture, dont trust me look for yourself.

D-B lost to a team that the tribe fans say is not good. What does that make D-B? Woodshed material!

What is with this woodshed thing Man?? Did your Dad take you there quite often and Do inapropriate things :blink: , because you really have a issue with it ?

Looks at the stats they tell all. DB has beat their self in pretty much every game, not the other team, So, I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings and takes you back to dark places. You guys capitalized on OUR mistakes. You did nothing special to win. Yes you guys won but, not by being the better team sorry. Take the win for what it is.

It doesnt matter if they are just YOUR mistakes they are capitalizing on... You got beat thats all there is to it. You obviously werent the better team on 4 of the last 5 weeks. What you said really burns me up... just be a man and except that you got out played. If you were the best team you would have won... I dont see how you could even say your the better team when making mistakes. All there is to it is at the end of the day is what the score board reads. How longs it been since Db hasnt made the playoffs? they deff arent going to be in them this year. I do know this much about DB football from the tssaa website...

DB- State tittles since playoffs began in 1969 - 0

What an Idiot :D Yes it does matter if you keep making mistakes and the other team capitalizes on it. It's called self destruction. I hope you dont play football. I did not say we were the better team, I said they did not beat us by being the better team, our own mistakes cost us. This whole conference will be close in regards to talent (pretty even) so, these self claimed mistakes are very important. Do you think this is a positive thing Genius :D ? At the end the score board is what matters, thats a no brainer but thanks for informing me.

Excuses, excuses. All that matters is the final score. Not how you got there. A win is a win, congratulate the other team and fix your problems. This thread should have died Saturday morning , but all you hear are why Boone didn't score, how terrrible the calls were. Then there are the dad's bragging on their son's blocks. By the way #50 did not wear cast, #58 did had a brace on??? I'm done Boone's got North next. Good luck the rest of the season.

Do you not discuss a game afterwards? I thought thats what you were suppose to do on here :blink: . Thats what I'm talking about is our (DB) problems. By the way Boone did not score and it's a perfect picture to show just that. They gave it them oh well but if it were given to DB you guys would be all over it.

What the He** do you guys discuss on your threads, cheerleading :D ? It's not excuses, sorry its facts.

By the way, it does matter how you get there if you want to fix your problems......You make no sense.

Way to go Boone.

Class 5A

Record Pts Prv

4. Tennessee 4-0 127 5

6. Columbia 5-0 97 7

9. Mitchell 4-1 39 5

10. Daniel Boone 3-1 23

What happened to the brotherly love :blink: . I guess South fans don't stick with us Indians against the outside as they claimed dry.gif .

Way to go Boone.

Class 5A

Record Pts Prv

4. Tennessee 4-0 127 5

6. Columbia 5-0 97 7

9. Mitchell 4-1 39 5

10. Daniel Boone 3-1 23

What happened to the brotherly love :blink: . I guess South fans don't stick with us Indians against the outside as they claimed dry.gif .

who cares?

Way to go Boone.

Class 5A

Record Pts Prv

4. Tennessee 4-0 127 5

6. Columbia 5-0 97 7

9. Mitchell 4-1 39 5

10. Daniel Boone 3-1 23

Hey,I do. Roll tribe roll. BTW, is Clinton really that good? The combined records of the 5 teams they've beaten is 4-21. Yikes! :D

Way to go Boone.

Class 5A

Record Pts Prv

4. Tennessee 4-0 127 5

6. Columbia 5-0 97 7

9. Mitchell 4-1 39 5

10. Daniel Boone 3-1 23

What happened to the brotherly love :D . I guess South fans don't stick with us Indians against the outside as they claimed dry.gif .

who cares?

I'm just having a little fun. :blink: