Red Bank- Howard

RBlionFan

Would never had predicted a score like 62-14. I guess Howard will be just Tornado Meat for Alcoa now.

Also, I heard that Cleveland's Terrell Parks got ejected during the Cleveland-McMinn Co. game and that he would not be playing in the Cleveland-Red Bank game. Does anyone know if that's true? If it is, that would be great.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yngballcoach, if Keon, the Redbank RB, was playing for Howard your

Eric Mccullough would either play FB, block for Keon, or observe from the

sideline and the LIONS would still give you a "L" :thumb: Oh! by the way, if there are any Alcoa fans reading

these messages the LIONS will save you some scraps for your meet. :thumb:

Uh, I AM NOT A FAN OF HOWARD, read the post and you will see it was about the publicity a player gets and then they dont show it on the field. LOL! its cool I understand.....

ok yngballcoach- my bag for perceiving you as a Howard fan. Lots of people somehow have crossed-up RB Keon vs RB Gerald- Yes Gerald stats may be more impressive than Keon, but Gerald did not have the 10 man offense and defense that Keon has, and Keon does not have to be the (WORKHORSE) that Gerald was.

Hopefully, Redbank players get their lessons, stay healthy, have fun this season

especially, the Seniors, and see their hard work pay-off when recruiting time arrives. :blink:

I am a Howard fan and I still say McCollough is better than the kid from RB who is very much over hyped....Howard is missing McCollough, and Covington who are their two starting middle linebackers...Along with defensive lineman Marcus Lominick who would have been a three year starter... they are also missing starting reciever D. Roshelle. who also starts at corner... those are four starters on the defense that Howard is missing...Now dont get me wrong I am in no way making any excuses but boy wasnt that the longest 2 minutes before halftime...and Howards defense was the problem not the offense...but boy you guys will get yours...You actually tried to run the score up....that was a lack of class...it will be interesting next year... good win see you all during basketball season....I dont follow baseball

T-MAC, it is sad to be making comments after the game is a week in the history books. I will agree,there is a lot of hype out there amongst the teams, example (mayfair magazine), and sometimes what's on paper does not materialize under the "Friday Night Lights," the way we would hope. But back to reality, I'm not sure what happened to the clock before half-time, (maybe it was all that entertainment the Howard band displayed, distracted the clock keeper),but if Coach Daniels had not placed his 2nd string, or other players into the game, the score would have been, who knows, maybe in the hundreds. The clock did not have any bearing on the outcome.Yes,maybe better luck to the basketball team.

No excuses...RB just whipped us but with 2min left till halftime the score was 14 to 20....How could RB score 28 points in two min when both teams ran the ball and the clock was suppose to keep running...and why is it that RB was throwing Bombs when they were already blowing Howard out...KARMA always comes back around :thumb:

haha give it up! you guys lost and it doesnt matter how many players u had out it still would have been the same outcome.... and if u think ur running back is better than Keon just ask the opinion of the kid who Keon hurdled over on the side line to score! little Knowshon flashback... and btw the 1st team only got one serious in the 2nd half so by no means was there and type of score running up going on... they were just running the ball trying to run the clock down... we cant help it if ur D cant stop our 3rd string from scoring off something they knew was coming... and ok basketball game might actually be something worth watching longer then halftime...

GO LIONS!