GP at Gibbs

harley04

Watched Gibbs destroy Pigeon Forge, 46 points by end of 3rd, and then suffer a tough OT loss last week.Murphys Fair had these 2 teams a tie for 4th in region.GP's Defense is clicking allowing just 14 yds last week on the ground.They turned the ball over 5 times and still managed a win 33-21 at Sullivan East.They say Offense puts butts in the seats, and defense win's championships this GP def. will test the speedy backs of Gibbs.Neither Team will have any trouble getting up for this one, it will be a 4 quarter WAR. Pick UM

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Eagles can't stop the inside run, power, then it will be another long night. Gibbs offense has shown alot, not sure if they even have anything new to throw at GP to keep the defense guessing. I'm not picking but I'll definately travel to Gibbs rather than watch Halls or Powell lose, at least Gibbs is competitive so its the easy choice of travel down Emory on my Friday nights.

PlaCall ... If thats what you wanna call Gibbs football then yeah I guess I do like watching paint dry but if watching Gibbs is like that then I guess going to watch my other local team, Halls, is like watching a dog be put to sleep.

Gibbs is competitive and plays hard, thats why I spend my money to watch them play. I have been going to Halls games over the past couple of years because they are a little closer but its embarrassing to watch them. I'm pleased with the product Gibbs is putting on the field, seem well coached and play with a lot of heart. Two things I doubt you know much about.