2010 East TN Rankings Top 25

HOOPSGURU

Govman, really just made the comment because it's something I've heard said a lot from spectators at the league.I was interested to hear other's opinion on it. There is a defnite difference in pace and overall athleticism between Knox and County teams. It will be interesting to see the final week when the best and worst of both play each other. The final week is the only time this happens. Many have predicted that the Knox teams will sweep. We shall see.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Knoxville teams sweep the county teams. My point was ... this league is more playground style than it is regulation high school style and that certainly puts our Blount County team--and some of the other "less athletic teams" at a disadvantage. That is, of course, merely my opinion.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think caleb barrett from west should DEFINENTLY be in the top 25 of east tn..........i went to alcoa saturday to watch the rocky top fall league and he dropped 30 pts on short jumpers, an alley oop from devin jackson that pleased the crowd, and he attcked the basket very well.......he rebounds tremendously well.......i think counted around 12 or 13 rebounds he got that game.........him and devin jacson work like a tag team together......they set each other up when one of them has the ball!!!!! he should DEFINENTLY be in the top 25....

You are absolutely right...Howard and Tyner are the best two teams in the East this year....Bradley should be in the top 5 and Tyner has another good big man that is a monster down low....and Howard is loaded with guards that can start anywhere in the state...The only bigman I see handling Bradley is the pryor kid from AE

• 1 month later...

im gonna throw in a few players from McMinn Central and McMinn to so what some of yall think if you have heard of em?

Branden Simpson-MCentral

Josh Moss-MCentral

Tyler Williams-MCentral

Andrew Wilcox-MCentral

Zach Rayle-MCentral

Desmond McBee-Mcminn

Cy Ables-McMinn

Drew Looney-McMinn

Tevin McDermit-McMinn